𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"ARE YOU SURE THIS IS A GOOD IDEA?"

"I don't think it's good... It's genius!"

"Elrond is gonna kill me." He exclaimed dramatically, pretending to be worried.

"You killed a Balrog and came back to life man, c'mon! Where's the famous idol everyone talks about?" She teased.

"I'm still here, it's just I think we should think of a better plan."

"Awww are you scared, Glorfy?"

"You wish."

"Then take out your instrument thingy, and let's go!" He finally gave in, and grabbed the harp to follow after her.

"They are gonna hate us for this, but they've had it coming for a while." He said, catching up to her and walking by her side.

"Yeah, I'm so tired of hearing Celebrían talking about Elrond non-stop" She then gave her best impression of her lady friend. "Oh, Elrond is so handsome! Oh, he's so brave for healing people!"

Laughter filled both of them.

"It's true though, she's been talking about him for weeks. It was fine at the beginning, but lately it has become a little bit annoying."

"Don't even tell me about it, Elrond has been the same ever since the council was called."

"How come they aren't courting yet, anyways? They are obviously in love."

"I don't know. I've tried talking to Elrond about it, but to no avail. He says that now is not the time, that we are in the middle of a war, blah blah blah."

"Well, I think love is very much necessary. Especially in times of war."

"Exactly. You only live once, you know what I mean? Not everyone is as fabulous as me to come back."

"True. Although one would think that they would be married by now. I don't see why they wait. Eliza married Alexander after two weeks of knowing each other."

"Who is this 'Eliza' and why did she marry that 'Alexamander' guy if she barely knew him?" He asked, clearly confused. Robin face-palmed, forgetting he would not get the reference.

"It's Alexander. And she married him because she was ✨helpleeeeeessss✨" She sang. "I'll tell you more about it later, I'm sure you'll be a huge Hamilfan."

The conversation came to an end as they reached Elrond's talan. Him and Celebrían were spending some time as 'friends', 'catching up' and all of that bullshit no one believed.

"Okay, are you ready?"

"Obviously not. What's the song called again?"

"Aghhh c'mon, I've told you a thousand times already. We literally practiced all day loooong." She exclaimed dramatically, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes jokingly, and readied his harp. "One, two, three."

Tastes like strawberries
On a summer evenin'
And it sounds just like a song
I want more berries
And that summer feelin'
It's so wonderful and warm

Breathe me in
Breathe me out
I don't know if I could ever go without
I'm just thinking out loud
I don't know if I could ever go without

"C'mon Glorfy, give it your everything! Sing with me!" And so at the top of their lungs, they screamed the chorus...

"WATERMELON SUGAR HIGH!!
WATERMELON SUGAR HIGH!!
WATERMELON SUGAR!!!"