Before I Fall

BASED ON THE BOOK/MOVIE

[movie trailer above]

BEFORE I FALL

"It amazes me how easy it is for things to change, how easy it is to start off down the same road you always take and wind up somewhere new. Just one false step, one pause, one detour, and you end up with new friends or a bad reputation or a boyfriend or a breakup. It's never occurred to me before; I've never been able to see it. And it makes me feel, weirdly, like maybe all of these different possibilities exist at the same time, like each moment we live has a thousand other moments layered underneath it that look different."

― Lauren Oliver

"I shiver, thinking how easy it is to be totally wrong about people-to see one tiny part of them and confuse it for the whole, to see the cause and think it's the effect or vice versa"

REINTRODUCING!

CAROLINE FORBES-SALAVTORE

"I'm a terrible, awful person but I'm working on it."

"If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself."

"I know you said to kill her with kindness, but can't I just kill her."

STEFAN SALVATORE

"When you feel the blood rush in, you tell yourself that you're gonna get through it; that you're strong enough."

"For over a century, I have lived in secret."

"The pleasure I'll get of watching you suffer is greater than any pain I'll ever feel."

DAMON SALVATORE

"Dear diary, a chipmunk asked me my name today."

"See, I don't mind being the bad guy."

"Some girls just can't resist my good looks, my style, and my charm, and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift."

REST OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, THE ORIGINALS AND LEGACIES CAST AS THIER OWN CHARACTERS

(JENSEN ACKLES AS ALARIC SALTZMAN)

"Here's one of the things I learned that morning: if you cross a line and nothing happens, the line loses meaning. It's like that old riddle about a tree falling in a forest, and whether it makes a sound if there's no one around to hear it.

You keep drawing a line farther and farther away, crossing it every time. That's how people end up stepping off the edge of the earth. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to bust out of orbit, to spin out to a place where no one can touch you. To lose yourself--to get lost.

Or maybe you wouldn't be surprised. Maybe some of you already know.

To those people, I can only say: I'm sorry."

PLAYLIST!

Caroline Forbes-Salvatore was dead. She was sure of that. And she regretted it.

True, she missed her daughter's wedding, was never really home and had become a worse version of a grief-struck vampire Damon but as of now, dying was the only thing she regretted.

After all, she promised him that she would live for both of them.

But after being alive for 47 years, she had died, all alone, miles away from her family, that too because of a werewolf bite.

Well, at least she would see Stefan again.

But instead of really dying, she woke up on the day of her wedding. In fact, Caroline lived the best yet worst day of her life several times, until she realized that by making even the slightest changes, she may hold more power than she ever imagined.

"I used to think that's what love was: knowing someone so well he was like a part of you."

disclaimer!
I do not own the show"The Vampire Diaries" (duh).All the credit goes to Julie Plec.

warning!
This book contains mature themesin language and major character deathSo proceed with caution!

best read!
This book is best read in dark modeand the font new times roman.But the size is up to you.

Please don't forget to vote and let me know what you think of the story so far!

| void-dreams |