Chapter 9- Plan

Thomas
Everyone had left my house except Newt when Minho said he wanted someone watching me 24-7 he was serious and since me and Newt are dating he obviously stayed with me for the night.

We were snuggled together in my bed. "Hey Newtie" I said "you can meet my dad tomorrow". "You really want me to" he said a little surprised. "Yes of course Newt you are the love of my life and anyone lucky enough to meet you should be forever happy so please let my dad be one of them".

He rolled his eyes at me. "Ok Tommy I would be happy too". "Now we should probably get to sleep ya know school in the morning". Newt groaned into my chest.

Scott
Me and the pack had gone back to Dereks to wait for a message off Stiles or Alison but non came. Nobody had really spoken since we had gotten back from Stiles's house.

"Alright" I said "I'm sick of this silence I think we should do what Stiles does". Everyone looked confused but Derek said "be a hyperactive spaz". "Well that was just rude" Lydia replied. "No" I said "we need to write down all the facts we have maybe we can work out what happened to them without asking".

"Jeez Scott since when did you become a detective" Mason said. I rolled my eyes "Derek got any sticky notes, pens and pins". "Yes" he said. "Oh" I said surprised I didn't think he would. Around 2 minutes later Derek returned in the room with everything I asked for.

I took a pen and got ready to write. "What do we know?" I questioned. "Let's start with basics" Hayden suggested "they were gone for 4 months". "Good" I said next. "They use the names Thomas, Tom, Tommy, T and Teresa" said Liam. "Next" I shouted. "They carry weapons" Malia said. "They killed something in the woods called a griever and said they had experience" Mason said. "The letter we found said something about a place called WCKD" Derek said. "The letter also said about Stiles's killing some people and now they were alive" Malia said. "Stiles had something on the back of his neck that Alison covered with makeup" Corey said. "Stiles has started wearing a necklace" Lydia said.

"Is that it" I said. Everyone stood for a minute. "They have a lot of friends" I said and wrote it down. We pinned all of our notes to the wall.

"Ok" I said "tomorrow we need someone to look up this place WCKD" "I'm good with laptops" Mason said and I nodded. "We need a photocopy of the letter Stiles received" "I will do that" Lydia said "I am close with him he will let me read it again I bet" "ok." "We need to know more about that thing he killed so we need to ask his friends". "Me, Corey and Hayden can do that Liam said we are good with new people and Corey can go invisible and listen if they talk about it." "Ok next is finding out about the tattoo and necklace me and Malia will do that" I said. "And Derek I want you to talk to Stiles straight up when he is alone he might tell you more than he would me try to pressure him and see what he says". Derek just nodded.

"Alright everyone go home and get some sleep we can talk at lunch tomorrow about what we found" everyone nodded and left including me.

Thomas
I woke up early which is unusual for me. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was the love of my life he was snuggled into me still from last night. I realised that last night was the first night since I have been home I haven't had a nightmare. Wow Newt really does have an effect on me.

I heard a groan. "Hey Newtie" I said. "Morin Tommy" he replied groggily. "Come on I want a shower" I said "fine" he pouted and let me up.

I walked out the bathroom with just a towel round my waist. "Tommy" Newt said sadly I realised he hadn't seen some of my scars including the gun shot wound it was still covered up in the safe haven. "It's fine" I said "they don't bother me what does is this stupid thing on my neck".

"But how did you get more some of there weren't there in the safe haven and that one on your shoulder looks fresh" he said. "Most of them I did to myself it was my way of coping while I couldn't see anyone" I said with tears in my eyes. "The one on my shoulder that was yesterday I wouldn't calm down so T did what she had to do". Newt nodded understanding.

"Please never harm yourself like that again" he said. "I won't as long as your with me". We then kissed a long passionate kiss. "Come on" I said once we broke apart "get ready my dad will be awake soon".

We walked down the stairs to be met by the smell of eggs and bacon. "Hey dad" I said. "Hey son I thought I would make you some..." he turned around. "Newt this is my dad and dad this is my boyfriend Newt".

My dad looked a little shocked but he quickly hid it and said "hello Newt" and brought his hand out. Newt looked to me I nodded and he shook his hand. "Welcome to the family" my dad said and me and Newt laughed.

"As I was saying I have made some bacon and eggs to make up for my late night at work" my dad said. "Thanks dad and we all sat down at the table." "How did you two meet" my dad asked. "Oh um in the 4 months" I said "me and Alison were just travelling around when we met Newt and our other friends at a restaurant". Newt looked at me and said "yeah as soon as I saw Stiles I knew he was the one".

I was so glad Newt used the right name. "Anyway thanks dad for the breakfast but we need to get school see you tonight pops" I said and he laughed.

Please comment and leave feedback and ideas 🖤