brian gets neutered

There Brian was in the car with louis on the way to the vet to get neutered they have just left the sperm clinic to freeze some of Brian's sperm for the future incase he wants to have kids when they finally got to the vets they got out of the car and head in louis signed Brian in and then they went over to sit down to wait for Brian's name to be called Louis asked Brian if he was nervous Brian said that he was louis said that it will be fine after 5 minutes Brian's name was called Brian and louise got up and walked over to the vet they followed the vet to the operation room the vet told Brian to hope on the table Brian went over and sat on the table louis sat down next to brian were she had a view of Brian's sheath and balls the vet brought oven some operating equipment and placed them next to Brian the vet got a needle with some Anastasia in it the vet injected it into Brian's scrotum brian felt the needle go in he winced in pain the vet pulles the needle out of Brian's scrotum and placed it  in the sharps bin the vet picked up the scalpel and he started to open the scrotum brian didn't feel a thing the vet got hold of one of Brian's balls and pulled it out of the scrotum the vet picked up the scissors and cut the cord louis watched as the vet cut the cord he put the testicle in a tup and then he did the same thing with the other testicle and then put it in the tub as the vet was sowing up Brian's scrotum he looked to his left and saw his testicles in the jar when the vet finished sowing him up the vet told him that he was all done the vet put the lid on the jar with Brian's testicles in and he handed it to louis and she put them in her bag they walked out of the vet and went in the car and heeded home.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter please leave feedback I dont now if I am going to do another chapter please let me know in the comments.