Chapter 43

"Yo Emberlynn come in here!"

I heard Edwin shout from his room. But do I really wanna get up right now? Zions love sack is hitting different right now because my back hurts like hell. I'm fact why am I in Zions room he's not even home-

I get up from my spot stealing one of Z's hoodies on my way out. Don't even judge his stuff is mad comfy. I drag my feet very slowly heading towards Edwins room and it's lowkey far. "EMBERLYNN!" At that point I started fast walking soon making it to his room.

I open the door a little bit peaking my head in. He's on his computer playing among us? Why is that so important and include my presence? "Come're." I walk more into the room to see he was live on twitch.

"They want you to play a round." "But I don't know how to play." "Neither did I but it's easy come on." "Well get up then." "Nah sit on my lap." "Ew." "Just sit down smartass." "Okay dumbass bitch." I sit down in his lap and I've said it before thank lord that I'm short.

"Hi live!" I saw as the comment section started filling with Hi's causing me to smile. I change the name on my lil character to "mycoochie" but Edwin decided to change it on me. "Bruh what the fuck." "Language Bae." "Oh right but I like that name."

"I like the reality of it." He said bluntly. I gasp and hit his chest. "Don't say that you lucky they didn't see what I put." I giggled. "Just put it as Ember or something." "Ok I'll do that. How do I start it?" "Let me do it." As he was working on that I read some of the comments and one of them called me ugly? Bitch where?

They kept spamming it and the people in the comments were defending me but I feel the need to do it myself. Even though Edwin told me not to respond to stuff like that. "Ed?" "Hmm?" He hummed kissing my head. "Can you ban someone from the stream?"

"I think so why?" "Look at the comments." The way his facial expression changed made me scared and I'm not even the one he's mad at right now-  I watched as he banned the user but he still had a look on his face. "Bubba it's okay we both know I'm not ugly." "Nobody should be saying shit like that in the first place." He said going back to the game.

"Emberlynn Your last few Instagram post were so cute- Thank you!" I wanted to read a nice comment to make him less mad.

"Uh do you think they were cute baby?" "Of course I do." "What's your favorite photo of me ever?" "Ever?" "Ever." He opens his phone and goes to his camera roll and I think I'm about to throw up.

There is NO way that's his favorite picture of me I look so gross. "EW!" "Emberlynn stop I like it." "Okay Edwin but that picture? I look hideous that is the worst picture of me in history!" "You look beautiful shut up."

"No I don't delete that." "No." "Edwin please." "I said no." "Delete it or I will because that's the one picture that I actually hate myself in." "You look fine as fuck baby. Why do you hate it?" "First off I had no ass." "Well now you do." "Because puberty or whatever the fuck it's called hit as it should."

"So you really hate this picture because of your ass?" "No and that's a phase where makeup on me was a thing." "You look perfect." He accidentally swiped to another picture and I have no clue how he got that.

"The hell you get that picture from?" "Pinterest."
"Awe I actually like that one it's cute." "You should do ur makeup like that more often." "Bae there's like shit load on me and believe it or not I think that the makeup look that gave me my first ever pimple and traumatized me for life."

"Well your hair at least baby?" "Straight with bangs?" "Yeah I mean you already straighten your hair often but I think the bangs would look hot as fuck." "Edwin language." I mocked my face turning red. "Oh I'm sorry am I embarrassing you?"

"I mean no but don't call me hot in front of people you know I don't like that." "But you are! Don't you think live?" He asked his stream. I just kept my head in my knee as I changed my color to yellow and got a new hat. I took a quick glance at the comments though and they were al hypin me up.

We showed the stream the code and it filled up mad fast. But I want a pet where do I get it? I explore the settings and deadass- "Nigga you got no pets." "You have to pay for it and I'm not tryin to do all that right now." "Well lucky for you I bring my credit card with me everywhere."

I take it out of my phone case being careful not to show the camera my information. "No baby don't pay for anything." "Stop it Bubba I want a pet." "Which one?" "The ufo or the spider." "Well pick one." "Both." "EmberLynn Bree." I stick my bottom lip out and give him the eyes and he said yes but of course he had to sEnD mE mOneY.

"Yay! Look at the ufo Bubba." "I like it it's cute." "Damn right so do I press start?" "Yup." Detective Emberlynn is goin be on the case.

~~

Once we got my pet we started the game and let me say I'm a damn good detective. After the round was over I had to beg Edwin to play again and luckily he let me play one more time. And maybe that one more time turned into five more games.

"Baby girl I'm gonna end the stream now." "Awe man." "I'm gonna stream again soon go do whatever you have to do to get comfy so I can take care of you after." "Actually I wanna make myself dinner. You craving anything?" "You." He whispered in my ear.

Oh so that's what he meant by taking care of me- "Papi no not like that." "Princess please." "I'll think about it but I need to go to the rest room." "I love you." "I love you." I kiss his cheek and said bye to the live.

I walked into the bathroom and pulled out my skin care stuff. This used to be my favorite part of my routine but I feel like it's become a job. That may sound weird but don't judge until you do this every night for three years.

Maybe Edwin will let me do this to him! I see this one tiktoker who does it to her boyfriend so just maybe..? And plus I'll have way more fun doing it to someone else-

"Papi!" I ran out to go get him but instead crashed into him. Edwin caught me and started laughing, looks like he was already coming to see me. 

"Yes baby?" He said still laughing. "Can you make a tik tok with me pwease." "About?" "We're just going to do skin care stuff, Your gonna be a customer at Emberlynns salon." "E I don't know I kinda wanted to do something else."

"And we can do whatever that is after my tik tok." "Promise?" "Pinky promise!" I run back into the bathroom and get all the stuff and throw it on the bed. "Stay here I'll be right back." "Bae where you going?" "To get my phone I'll be right back."

I was about to walk away but he grabbed the waist band of my shorts twirling me back giving me a kiss. "Real smooth Honoret." "Wait until I make that your last name." A big blush comes across my face and I kiss him one more time before I walk out. I make my way to Zion zoom before I can enter I hear moans coming from the other side. Really?! He hooking up right now? Like right now right now. I guess will have to use Edwin's phone.

I walked back into Edwin's room and he had a smirk on my face and I have a feeling that he knew what I was walking into. "Why would you let me do that you weirdo!" "I don't know baby now you'll just have to wait to get your phone so that means we get to have our fun now." He smirked pulling my hips towards his. I roll my eyes and give him a kiss.