˗ˏˋ 09 ˎˊ˗

sicheng cracks his knuckles as he waits for the file to submit. once it's done, he sighs and turns his computer off.

it's 5 p.m. right on time after he sent the last e-mail to his boss. he gets up and cleans his desk, getting his stuff when his phone chimes.

jaehyun: your fridge is an insult.

chuckling, sicheng types back a reply.

winwin: let me guess, you're invading my fridge.
jaehyun: yes.
jaehyun: I'm cooking dinner. be back soon or I'll eat by myself!!
jaehyun: also, I miss you
.

sicheng barks out a laugh, louder this time. he covers his red face when a nearby co-worker snaps her head to him in irritation, and bows as an apology.

winwin: don't eat before I get home, or I'll kick you out.

the traffic back home is fortunately smooth and sicheng gets back earlier than expected. after kicking his shoes off and opening the door, a mix of aroma hits his nostrils immediately. his stomach growls in anticipation and he skips to the kitchen instantly.

as expected, jaehyun is cooking something with a concentrated look. sicheng smiles and sneaks his arms around jaehyun's waist, pulling him into a back-hug – and gets flashbacks of the day he's fallen in love with jaehyun.

a wider smile leaves sicheng's lips. he never regrets that day.

" you stink ." jaehyun comments. which is a blatant lie, because sicheng smells like the cologne he likes.

sicheng hums, tightening his grip. " what's the menu for tonight ?"

" kimchi fried rice. I wanted to do more but like I said, your fridge is an insult ."

" what'd you expect, it's the middle of a month. everyone is broke ."

" let's go grocery shopping together sometime ."

together, sicheng likes the sound of it. he kisses jaehyun's neck once and lets jaehyun do his work as he goes to take a shower. after changing to his chick onesie, he helps jaehyun to set the table.

dinner is pleasant to say at the least. jaehyun's cooking never fails him, and sicheng even asks for seconds, much to jaehyun's delight. he doesn't complain when jaehyun tells him to do the dishes, while jaehyun dries them off.

" want to watch a movie ?" jaehyun suggests. he's lounging on sicheng's couch, mindlessly looking for something to watch. sicheng doesn't have netflix so he's left to browse manually.

sicheng gives him a sultry smile as he walks backwards to his room, arms tucked behind. " I was thinking of something else, actually ..."

jaehyun is no fool. he gets up at once and drags sicheng's wrist, ears reddening when sicheng giggles behind him.

sicheng pushes jaehyun to his bed and crouches down to his knees in front of him. his eyes are bright, tongue sticking out a bit, strands of hair covering his forehead. he looks innocent – though there's nothing innocent about this situation.

sicheng unzips jaehyun's jeans and pulls it down along with his boxers, pooling around jaehyun's ankles. he wraps a hand around jaehyun's half-hard dick and strokes it slowly, enjoying the faint moans slip out from jaehyun's mouth. jaehyun rakes his fingers through sicheng's hair and plays with them idly as sicheng fastens his stroking pace.

meeting jaehyun's lust-clouded gaze, he licks a stripe from the base all over to the head playfully. surely enough jaehyun groans, telling him to stop teasing, and sicheng giggles.