Chapter 1

POV Saihara/ Shuichi. (Sorry if I'm spelling his name wrong)
(Also, this may not be exactly what happens, of course most of it is different but the beginning situation is a bit different)
I walked around the corner to where the hudrolic press was. I was told to recheck the hudrolic press censor and to make sure Keebo is safe around it. I opened the door slowly and saw a sight I couldn't believe. Kaito, my best friend, was standing near the press button and system and Kokichi was about to roll under it. I gasped but they both didn't notice. The hudrolic press made a noise and started as Kokichi lay under it. I couldn't let this happen, I just couldn't. So without thinking, I ran over to Kokichi, pulled him out, and during the process I rolled under it myself. There was no escape and before anyone could notice I whispered to Kokichi, "Don't forget me"
POV Kokichi
I watched as the press crushed Shuichi. He saved me but I wanted to have that death. Kaito looked at me, regret filling his eyes, and he ran over to the press. "W-Wait, w-what just h-happened! " He yelled when he noticed I wasn't under there. I didn't know what was happening either.
POV Kaito
I stared at Kokichi and then the press. 'Whoes under there?!' I thought. "Sh-Shuichi" He stuttered. Great. I killed my best friend, besides Maki Roll. wanted least she was fine. "This w-wasnt supposed to happen! " I yelled and shoved Kokichi. It was his fault. He wanted this and now Shuichi was dead and I was going to die. 'No. I won't die here, I haven't even been to space yet!' I thought determinedly. But, I would feel bad getting away with Shuichi's death. But I still had to go to space! I broke out of my thoughts when I noticed Kokichi not moving or talking for once.
He wasn't limp but he wasn't making sound or moving.
POV Kokichi
I stared at Kaito. I had never really used true emotions, I just lied about them. But, this was different, I was showing true emotions. I remembered Shuichi's words and I ran off, saying nothing. I shot Kaito a dirty look as I ran out the doors.
POV Maki Roll (hehe)
I was sitting in the gym with Himiko, Keebo, and Tsmugi, when Kokichi rushed in, balling his eyes out. He was probably faking it so I sighed. "What I it now Kokichi" I grunted. "Shuichi" He said and stopped crying. "What about him"  Himiko asked, I couldn't really tell what she was feeling by her voice. "Is dead" Kokichi sighed and looked down. "Do you wanna die? " I asked and got up, fists clenched. "I'm not lieing! I really wish I was! " He cried. "Where then" I asked, thinking he was joking. Oh, how I should have belived him. He cried and lead us to the room with the hudrolic press. 'He's joking right?' I asked myself.
POV Keebo
I didn't really understand what was happening because I was talking to Tsmugi, but everyone was following Kokichi. I followed him into the room with the press. I stopped when I saw a pool of blood around the press.
POV Tsmugi
Everyone fell into despair, everyone but me. Hehe, despair. I just acted like I was sad, and surprised. I was a cosplayer after all. "How did this happen! How do we know this is Shuichi you lier!" I asked like I was in distress. "Kaito tried to kill me but Shuichi saved me" He explained. Everyone probably didn't believe him but I knew it was true, I saw the cameras when I said I was going to the bathroom. "Kaito...? " Maki asked, truly in despair. "No. How can we believe a small lier like you, you child! " She practically screamed. Kokichi laughed, but I could tell he was hiding sadness behind it. "I have evidence" He fake smiled and pulled out a cracked camera. "Puhuhu! Sorry for the delay, but a body has been discovered! " Monokuma laughed through the monitor. It happened late and I sighed.