tiny stares

Adrien's p.o.v

Nino and I  headed to class after Nino finally stopped teasing me about how me and Marinette were quote unquote "snuggled up at the park". I don't see anything wrong with hugging a friend, besides she was crying and I was just comforting her. "I   was just comforting her ... Right?" I ask myself.

"Thinking about your girlfriend" ~  Nino asked smirking. I immediately blushed. "W-what are you talking about?!?!" I screamed a little too loud as people started to look at us weird. "I-I wasn't I mean I'm not I wasn't". I gave up and sighed as Nino nursed out in laughter. He looked at me with an amused look as he put his arm on my shoulder and leaned to look at me. (Again if it sounds weird here's a picture)

 (Again if it sounds weird here's a picture)

(Like this except he's looking at him)

"Look bro it's obvious you were thinking about her. Besides I heard what you sai-" Wait I said that out loud?!" I cut him off  I'm pretty sure I looked like a raspberry by now. "Yes but since it clear that you confused about your feelings." He said referring to the comment I made about me and marinette hugging." I'll give you a pass and stop teasing .... For now .... Wich means today ... Maybe a couple of hours... minutes.. maybe seconds .. I don't know just don't get your hopes up thinking it'll last long." He said shooting finger guns at me

I groaned and slumped down as he and I made it to class as we walked in I looked over at marinette just to see her turning to look at me. We both stared at each other for a few seconds before our friends elbowed us pulling us both out of what ever trance we were in and we both blushed and looked away.

(Reverse Reverse bzzzzzhhhh)  

(freeze everybody clap your hands, lmao ok I'll stop now)

Marinette's P.O.V

As me and Alya were walking to class she kept looking over at me and smirking. "Alya stawwwwp." I said whining with a fake pout and puppy eyes. "What I'm not doing anything." She said trying to put on a straight face. ................ "GASP" "I just think it's funny how-" " Omg Alya seriously no. "

"I just think it's interesting how you and your "friend" were all cozy and bundled up on the bench yesterday." "We weren't- " girl y'all were basically cuddling on that bench, you might as well have been making out." Ok Alya I'm going to need you to stop.. and then take whatev-" W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT." We hear behind us we look back to see Adrien blushing and Nino laughing his ass off ( I forgot to mention that there will be light swearing.) (Okay back to the show) I felt a small pang in my heart and frowned a little. I looked back at Alya and finished my sentence. "Whatever twisted idea you have of me and Adrien and throw it in the trash because it's never going to happen." trust me i'd know if Adrien had any romantic feelings for me and he doesn't. " I said firmly with a slight sad tone to my voice.

I found remembering how he blushed at Nino's obvious teasing. They were probably talking about kagami I thought to myself , making myself feel worse by the second. "Marinette."Alya started before I cut her off "it's fine let's just have to class." I said smiling. The rest of the way we talked about how Miss bustier said she had an announcement to make last class.

When we got there we sat down and Alya immediately started teasing me again. "Alya seriously stop I told you Adrien doesn't feel that way about me besides he's just a friend.""are you sure about that girl" "it's okay if you still feel the same way you know" "I don't know I just I'm so confused." Right as I said that Adrien walked the door with Nino and we immediately made eye contact for a few seconds before looking away. I couldn't help but blush as he sat down in front of me. "I'm not." Alya whispered to me smiling slightly.

Did I really still have feelings for him. I sighed today was going to be a long day