A day out....

Corpse woke up early in the Morning today!

which was very surprising because he almost never does that because he can't sleep often. Corpse laid in bed thinking about what happened yesterday, why was toast like that? What about Sykkuno that made him lash out at me like that? Then he started thinking about Sykkuno again because I guess that's the only thing he can think about.

He started to blush once again while thinking about him, the alarm on his phone went off "shit!' I need to go to the store today, he sighed "well I guess I should get ready to go shopping" he hated shopping, he doesn't like human interaction it makes his anxiety higher than normal, but he had to, the food was running low and it was his turn to go shopping.

Rae did it last time.

As Corpse was getting ready to leave Sykkuno woke up and was sick to the bone but he couldn't let that get to him though so he got up and sat on his bed thinking about his next stream with all of his friends which was going to be great!

Sykkuno opened his bedroom door and saw Corpse in the kitchen making food? Since when does Corpse cook? They made quick eye contact before Sykkuno looked away in embarrassment.

"hey, Sykkuno! How are you feeling!" Sykkuno felt like shit one of his worse sick days ever but he didn't let that get to him and wasn't looking forward to being treated like a sick person, even though he was.

Sykkuno didn't want to lie, but in this case, he had to. "I'm great! Yesterday was just a quick sickness I guess." he put a fake smile on and laughed. Corpse didn't think anything of it, I guess it's just a quick sickness then. he seems fine now he whispered to himself.

"hey, corpse where are you going?" Corpse didn't like the store but maybe if Sykkuno was there he could comfort him? "oh, I'm going to the store! Do you think you can go with me?"

After Corpse said that he and thought to himself, well fuck I shouldn't have said that now he has to be polite and go with me because that's the type of person he is, I'm such an idiot.

Sykkuno of course said yes and they both got in the car and started to leave.

Toast just woke up and walked in the kitchen and saw out the window them both leaving. he was furious! what the hell, after that warning he gave Corpse he still continues! I guess I'll just have to come up with something to make him give up.

"yea that would work," Toast said out loud when Rae walked in "what would work?" Toast got startled when she said that "oh, nothing" as he blushed all the way to the tomato factory which Rae very so easily noticed

"OOOOOH, look at T-t-toast! He's being a big red cherry I wonder what, or who! He's thinking about hmmm???" Toast was done with her and walked farther into the kitchen, and saw what was on the counter "what is this?" Rae looked down at it.

well, it was a plate of pancakes and waffles, with a note a tad bit under the plate that said Toast on it. Confused as he was, he looked at the note, "Toast look! It's from Corpse!"

Rae didn't understand why Toast got that breakfast and she didn't. "not fair" she said under her breath.

He opened the note before taking anything on the plate, and it read... "I'm sorry if I did anything to upset you, I honestly don't know why you're mad at me but I made some food for you to eat for breakfast! hope it's good! –corpse <3"

Toast didn't care! Sykkuno was being led away, like a puppy dog being lured with a dog treat, and he wasn't happy about it. Not a single bit! But Rae was still standing behind him so he put the letter in his pocket and gave the plate to Rae "Really!"

Rae really wanted those pancakes "yea, you can have them I'm not hungry right now" Rae grabbed the plate and ran into her room like a gorilla.

Toast took the letter and ripped it in half and put it in the trash. he was not having any sort of thing that had to do with Corpse, he wanted Sykkuno. That's all he was trying to do and Corpse is making things worse.

At this moment Sykkuno and Corpse were sitting in the car while Sykkuno was driving, it was a small car, since well it was Sykkuno's in fact. Corpse had to curl down to even fit into it. They both sat with the music radio playing.

Corpse wanted to start a conversation but didn't know how to. "hey Sykkuno do you know why Toast was mad at me?" Corpse shouldn't have said that "shit that was a bad start."

Sykkuno was still sick and with him driving he got dizzy more easily so he ignored the conversation and continued focusing on driving. Corpse didn't know why he didn't respond but he just grabbed his mask and put it on because they were at the store already, Sykkuno sighed and put on this suffocating mask that wouldn't make him any better.

Sykkuno got out of the car corpse still as a statue, Sykkuno knew at this point what was happening because if he didn't, he would be a horrible friend. He grabbed his hand gently...

"Take deep breaths, it okay" the air filled with slow breaths of Sykkuno's and Corpse's calm breathing as they slowly got themselves together. Sykkuno let go of his hand and was going to place it into his sweatshirt pocket when Corpse grabbed his hand swiftly.

"Corpse?" it took Sykkuno by surprise. Corpse didn't want to let go not after that he was so comfortable at that point; he didn't want to see it leave. "S-sykkuno don't leave, I want to- hold your hand for longer."

Sykkuno gripped his hand and helped him out of the car and held his hand to the store. Sykkuno was so confused why did Corpse want to hold his hand? But then realized he was holding his hand too. He got embarrassed again and put his hand over his smile. Corpse did the same just mocking him because he thought Sykkuno doing that was cute.

After grabbing the food at the checkout, a Karen was mad at them for holding hands it would go so much faster if he would just let go of the lady's hand and get a move on with the long line. The Karen jumped in "hey miss? can you stop holding his hand and get a move on with the line!"

They both looked at her and she realized, that so said "she" was a "he" Sykkuno and Corpse were both confused about who and what she was talking about.

Before they got to say anything, she bluntly said "Ew, that's a man, well excuse me sir (talking right in Sykkuno's face) you should stop doing that it's called being gay and that is a sin you know that right? You should go to hell for that!"

right after saying that Corpse had enough with this lady, they already had their stuff just needed to pay. Corpse knew he had to defend him but... "Hey don't listen to her grab the keys and get to the car ill handle her for you, okay?" he whispered to Sykkuno "okay" Sykkuno whispered back. He leaves...

After Corpse makes sure He's a safe distance away to not hear what he's about to say... "Hey! That was fucked up lady! I don't know who you are or even care to know, but touch him or even say anything to him or you will get consequences! So, what if I love that man! Why is being straight the normal thing?! Learn your limits lady"

He was mad at her, a lot, Sykkuno was a nice and adorable man and it hurts to see someone that nice be broken into pieces like that.

Sykkuno forgot to grab the keys in the cart so he went back to grab them, just enough time to hear what he was saying. Corpse swiped his card and walked away, Sykkuno ran to the car to make sure he didn't see him and stood outside it.

"So, what if I love that man!" Racing through his thoughts "does C-Corpse l-love me?"

To be continued.....