Chapter 2 part 1

Recap:"Mom I can't eat right now I'm editing a video that I have to upload today. I'll eat later!" I shouted from my room.
Of course I'm not gonna eat, I just told her that so she wouldn't get suspicious because I didn't eat yesterday either.

Debby's POV
But I wasn't lying I really had to edit my collab video with "iisuperwomanii" I love her so much she's hilarious. I was still editing when Maddie came in "Hey big sis, what are you doing?"she asked.
"Hello lil' sis, well I'm editing a video as you can see"
"Oh cool, can I watch it before you uploaded?"
"Of course you can babe"
" So I came to tell you that Demi is coming home tomorrow and to talk to you a little"
"Oh really? That's cool" I actually didn't think its cool because now that she'll be coming home tomorrow it'll be harder for me to hide my eating disorder and and my scars but that doesn't mean I didn't miss my big sister. You know Demi and I used to be really close but I feel like she doesn't like me as much as she used to and I also feel like she loves Maddie more than me.
"Yeah, I really missed her. She's been on your for a really long time"
"Me too babe, so what did you wanna talk to me about?"
"So you know how I have a crush on Aiden right?"
"Yeah, wait what Aiden, as in Aiden Alexander our friend?"
"Yes! Well he asked me out!!!!"Maddie said kinda fangirling. LoL that lucky bitch he's actually pretty cute if you ask me.
"Awe my baby sister is growing up! An what did you tell him?"
"Stop teasing me Deb and I agreed to go"
"Okay good luck girlie, so is there anything wrong? I couldn't help but notice how down you've been lately. Babe I want you to know that you can trust me and always come to me if anything is wrong or need to talk to anyone, okay?" I really don't want my beautiful little sister to be sad, she deserves to be and feel loved because she is.
"Nothing is wrong!" She said quickly. Ok now I know for sure there IS something wrong.
"Maddie, babe please tell me" I said softly to encourage her to tell me.
"Everybody hates me Debby!" She said breaking down and FUCK you have no idea how bad it hurts to see your baby sister break down in front of you, it hurts me when people in general cry in front of me, I just don't like to see people sad.
"Baby no, no one hates you, why would you say or think that?!??!" I asked kinda shocked because let me tell you Maddie is probably the most loved sister from the four of us: her, Demi, Dallas and me but after Demi of course.
"Have you seen all the hate I've been getting on twitter?" She asked still crying.
"Baby look at me" I said because she was looking down, but she didn't.
"Madds" I said but she still didn't look at me so I lifted her chin up with my fingers.
"Maddie I'm gonna tell you something so listen and listen good. You, Maddison Delagarza are the beautifulest and most talented 13 year old I've ever seen and if anyone tells you other than that, they should fuck themselves no but seriously Madds don't listen to them and let them being you down. You're too precious to feel unloved or sad and at the end of the day haters gonna hate hate hate shake it off shake it off!" I began singing and by the time I was done with my little speech Maddie was laughing and singing with me.
"Thank you so much big sis you truly know how to make me feel better and by the way the word beautifulest doesn't eve exist you dumb girl!" Sh said laughing.
" If I said it, then it exists biatchhhhh" oh shit mom was passion by the room, I hope she didn't hear me curse.
"Debby Lovato what have I told you about cursing!"shouted my mom oops well she heard.
"Sorry mommy!" I said innocently, mom seemed really mad and I don't think it was because of my cursing oh well whatever .
"Bahhhahahahahaha" Maddie was laughing so hard that she fell off my bed. Literally.
Suddenly my phone started ringing.....
*
*
*
*
Cliffhanger. Hahha hey guys it's me Hadil I hope you enjoyed this chappie please make sure to vote, comment, share anything thank you.
And I wanted to tell you that I'm half German and live in Germany and I know that there's a lot of German people on wattpad so if yo wanna comment in German you can do that.
Stay Strong my beautiful people and if any of you wants to talk to someone you can message me on here anytime. Love you all<33