30. Reconciliation

TW: Talk of kidnapping, death, blood. 

(P.S - I realized that I should probably put trigger warnings on these kinds of chapters)

==========

2nd POV: You

The instant you turned around, you made direct eye contact with Techno.

You saw the look in his eye, and immediately knew that Techno recognized you.

All your efforts to stay low and not be recognized by him were washed away.

It was no use anymore.

He began to approach you, but soon enough you were all transported into the decision dome, and lowered back down to exit into the colosseum.

The instant the doors opened, you allowed yourself to be taken away and swarmed by the other participants and audience members.

To the others it had looked like you were dragged away, but you knew.

Techno knew.

But you couldn't stand to be close to him at the moment.

It was uncomfortable to have them all be this close to you, all so loud.

But you'd rather face the questions they launched at you, rather than him.

It was cowardly of you to continue running away, but if it was for their safety, then so be it.

You did your best to stay with the crowd and answer some of the questions they had begun to ask you.

You showed off some magic and let them watch.

It was uncomfortable, but you'd rather go through this than face Techno.

You'd rather go through this.

1st POV: Philza

I watched as Techno looked at the crowd that (F/N) was in the middle of.

He looked angry, but at the same time sad, like he was reminiscing the past.

I sighed, and started to drag all of them away back to the house we were staying in.

Tommy and Tubbo were a bit upset that (F/N) couldn't head to the house with them, but they stayed silent because they saw how tense Techno was.

When we went to the house, Tommy and Tubbo immediately went to their room, Techno went to the living room with Wilbur following, and I headed to the kitchen.

I knew that whatever happened in that arena messed with Techno, so I decided to make him some tea to hopefully calm him down.

I walked back to the living room to see Techno looking down at his hands with Wilbur lightly rubbing his back.

I put the tea in front of him on the coffee table,

"Here mate, you need something to calm you down a bit."

He lightly nodded before grabbing the cup and slowly drinking.

After some time he looked more relaxed and calm, so I asked the question of the day,

"Hey, did something happen in the arena?"

Immediately, Techno tensed once more.

He took a deep breath and responded with,

"I need to talk to... (F/N) about something later, that's it."

I looked up at Wilbur who only shrugged at me, confusion writing on both our faces.