Part 1

Izuku's POV
(Ugh these damn villains they will never stop) Kacchan!!! I yelled. 'Go right and corner them' I whisper to Kacchan. Just as Kacchan corned the villains Kurogiri opened a portal under me. Ahhhhhh!! I screamed,

Bakugo's POV
I hear Deku scream I look back and see him fall through a portal. That's when I scream...DEKUU!! I scream and tried to grab him, but ... I failed to.

(Somewhere else)

Scouts POV
We were done fighting all the titans,We were going back to the walls. Then something happened...A portal came out of nowhere. We were surprised and shocked but then we snapped out of it and then got in fighting position then something unexpected happen a boy fell out of it.

Levi's POV
We were going back to the walls,then a portal opened up then a boy fell out of it?
What the fuck' Mikasa yelled and then the boy got up

(This is how Izuku looks the first one, the second one is what he is wearing)

 Izuku's POV        'W-where Am I'  crap

Izuku's POV
       'W-where Am I'  crap...my head hurts I whisper to myself. 'What the-the ground is rumbling' as I look up I see three huge naked humans running towards me. I panic I grabbed my wrist and pinched it then I calmed down then I activated one for all and used 15% and flicked those huge things away. Then I see people coming towards me 'who are these people' I say to myself.

Eren's POV
     Woah I say as I see him take down the titan with his hands. 'Who is that kid' jean asks Connie, Connie replied ' I don't know Jean...Let's go Ask him!!.
'Wha-' I said but they didn't let me finish so I just followed them.

Scouts POV
When we go closer to him we do what he was wearing, we all blushed but we brushed it off and kept going.

Levi pov
'W-what is he wearing?!' I say in my mind binding my blush we got closer and then we dropped to the ground and then he looks at up and the I blush again 'he is so beautiful' I say to myself 'Wait what the hell im I thinking!?!' I shrug it off

Deku's POV
I look behind me and see kinda a lot of people, staring at me I got nervous then I said 'hello' to them, then a boy with green eyes came up to me and asked

Who are you? Asked the boy I look at him for a second then said 'izuku ' he looked shocked and had a little red on his cheeks, so I touched his forehead and asked 'are you okay you look kinda sick' I say innocent.

Eren POV
I blush when he said his name then saw me blush and asked if I had a fever. I said 'no I don't' he then takes his hand back to his side and says 'ok' then captain walks up to us and asks him ' where are you from' he then responds with 'An different world ' he says quiet. Then captain says 'how are you if you are from a different world then brat?!' He then responds with a 'me and my friends were fighting bad guys more like villains and a villain named kurogiri opened a portal under me and then teleport me here' he says emotionless.

Everyone was shocked then Commander Erwin came up to us and said 'We will take you back with us izuku to our camp ok? You will be staying with jean ok? And also you have to help fight those huge things called titans with us,Also the guy on my left Eren he is a titan but not fully one you get it' Erwin asked him

Levi POV
He looked shocked and then said 'ok'  me and most of the scouts see he is emotionless . But we shrugged it off and then I asked him 'how old are you ' he looks at me and says '16 and u' then I say '25' he then says 'cool'

'Oi brat hop on' I say holding out my hand, he than takes it and is in front of me and I'm in back and I'm using one arm to hold his waist and the other to lead the horse.

Armin,Eren,Jean POV
Why is captain holding my like that' they say in there minds then Erwins says 'MOVE OUT' then we all start to ride are horses back to base.

Levi POV
When we were going back to the base I could see him blushing, the I whisper in his ear and said 'the names captain Levi' then I so him blush more then shock it off and I smirked then I got a idea. ~I start to push on his thigh~ then heard a little moan then he blush more than said 'please ahh~ s-stop' I blushed then said 'fine brat'

We got back to the base and went to the stables and put are horses there and I helped Izuku off the horses.

Izuku pov
I'm still blushing but I hid it well I than thanked Levi than a girl came up to me. ' hello! My names hange zoë nice to meet you' I then say ' izuku, nice to meet you too' I gave her a innocent smile then hange said 'I like your skirt' then I looked confused and then I looked down and had a deep red on my cheeks. Then hange laughed and said 'it's okay pfft-anyway I better get going she said and ran off. I said 'ok' quiet but Levi came up to and whispered'are you done talking to foureyes'

I jumped and looked behind me and saw Levi, I said 'y-yeah'  He then said ' this guy on my right is jean you are going to be staying with him okay?' I look at him and said 'okay' Levi tired to Jean and said ' take him to your room' jean replied with 'yessir' then walked up to me and said 'let's go' the he started to walk I just followed behind him.

Levi's pov
(Damn he's cute no...Levi you just met the kid you hardly know him-fuck he's young but looks older damn fuck it I don't care he is to cute and hot I'm taking that home someday- wha- the hell im I thinking?!)

Bye bye 🪐