- Chapter 21 -

"Do you believe we've come this far?"

You walked in the hallway in a comfortable silence with Daichi and Yachi. Currently, there was a game going between Wakutani Minami, and Karasuno. About halfway through the game, there was a collision between Daichi and Tanaka, you and Yachi agreed to escort him to the medical office together, and here you are now, returning back to the court.

Surprisingly, the game was already finished when you all arrived, and fortunately, you won. Meaning, you only have 2 more teams to beat before going to nationals. You smiled proudly at your team, seeing they were able to defeat Wakutani even when lacking their Captain.

You laughed as you watched the team greet Daichi happily, following them to watch the game that'll decide their next opponent. The game between Date Tech, and Aoba Johsai.

---

You sat with the other third years, right next to Sugawara, holding his hand while observing the match. You didn't mean, or want to be bias in anyway, but you were pretty sure Aoba Johsai was going to win.

You were right, Aoba Johsai won, making you smile. Though they were the enemy team, you were still proud of Oikawa's success, not to mention you were excited. Excited to show off how much your team's improved in the past month, and to finally beat Aoba Johsai in an official game.

You went on ahead to the bus to meet up with your Uncle and Shimizu, but you ended up getting interrupted on your way there.

"(N/N)-chan?" A familiar voice said, you turned your head, smiling at the sight of Oikawa, and a couple players from his team, you could only assume they were all third years.

"Hey Oikawa!" You greeted, turning your body completely. Oikawa shared a content smile with you, his teammates doing the same, though they didn't know you.

"Oh, hey, you're one of Karasuno's managers, right?" The shortest third year of the four asked, yet they appeared to be the strongest, and possibly most responsible. You nodded, keeping your polite smile.

"That's right! (L/N), (Y/N)! Karasuno's other third year manager!" You beamed proudly, with your thumb pointed towards your chest.

"Ah, nice to meet you, Oikawa talks about you all the time." Another one of the teammates said, their hair seemed to be a light pinkish color. A guy with curly hair behind him, nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, he likes you a lot.. Oh, I'm Matsukawa by the way, this guy's Hanamaki, and that's Iwaizumi." Matsukawa added, introducing everyone to you. He pointed to them, so you wouldn't get too confused. You nodded, understanding who was who.

"Ah, well it's nice meeting all of you! I'm excited for our game tomorrow." You said, continuing the conversation.

"Ooh, I am too! Make sure to cheer for me, okay (N/N)-chan?" Oikawa attempted to confirm, but you gave him a look of humor, and disbelief.