The meetup.

Part 1: POV. (telling this part mainly about aidan)

Aidan was invited to go to one of his friend's party, he didn't really want to go but after a few minutes of his friend convincing him, he decided to go. Now, he wasn't really into parties so he would probably just be trying to make friends.
"why did i say yes... i'm not gonna do anything interesting when i get there." (little did he know 😹😹😹)

TIME SKIP ‼️

Aidan went to go take a shower and came out 15 minutes later, he got ready but didn't care how he looked. The party started at 8:50 PM so he had just about 27 minutes left.
"i best leave now just in case.." he ran outside with everything he needed and started the car. "why am i doing this again..?"
he whispered to himself. About 10 minutes of driving later, he arrived to his friends house. It was already full of people.
"fuck." he got out of the car after parking and knocked on the door.
"yooo aidannn welcome!!" Aidan could tell his friend was already high.
"hey f/n!" he walked inside the house and went to the sofa area. "might as well just sit down" he thought to himself. Aidan sat there for most of the time until...

Part 2: Sams POV. (telling the story but mainly about sam)

One of Sams friends messaged him that there was a party tonight and that he should come. He thought about it for a while and finally said yes. Sam was into parties but this time he was only there for love. He didn't care, male, female or even non binary! He just wanted love. Sam had taken a shower earlier so he didn't need to take another.
"i'll just wear some clothes and leave." He was not in his usual mood. Today, he was angry and didn't care about anything. The party was in 15 minutes. Just enough time for him to get a bag full of ITEMS. He got in his car and drove to the house.
"SIGH i already hate this." he had confused himself. What did he just say? He loved parties.. He went to knock and saw f/n.
"yooo someone must have invited you!! welcome dudeee!" Sam nodded and smiled at the guy. He stepped in and did his own thing for a while. Then, he saw a short skinny male and walked up to him.
"hey there!" he said to the male.
"hello." the person didn't seem like they were having fun. Sam thought for a while.
"whats your name?" he sat down next to the male.
"Aidan. yours?"
"i'm Sam!" they smiled at each other and went quiet for a bit.
"sooo how are you?" Aidan looked over to Sam.
"im doing well what about you?" Sam smiled again.
"i guess i could say the same. i'm not really into parties so it's quite boring here." Sam looked Aidan in the eyes. He felt a connection between the two. He had never really felt this before...

TIME SKIP ‼️ (end of party)

"heres my number. you can message me anytime." Aidan was shocked at himself. What was he doing? He had just met this guy. Well he was pretty nice. But he could be a kidnapper for all he knew..
"cool! ill message you when i get home then." Sam smiled at Aidan again. Aidan smiled back. After Sam got home he messaged Aidan. (messages below.)

Sam: heyo! is this Aidan?

Aidan💕: yep! you must be Sam! Hello again! =)

Sam: hii! i really liked talking to you! :)

Aidan💕: i really liked talking to you too! <3

Sam: soo wyd?

Aidan💕: in bed, really tired to be honest lmfaoo

Sam: i see. ill be going now! goodbye! <3

Aidan💕: okay! bye! :))