I

Info-Chan was sitting at her computer, she sighed. Things weren't looking good for her - well, they weren't looking bad either. 

The demand for panty shots has gone down, nothing interesting has happened in this school year so far, and it appears Ayano Aishi has chosen a pacifist route for winning over Taros' heart. She was in the middle of figuring how exactly she should go about expanding her business to other schools in the area, or if she should at all. It was incredibly risky, on one hand: She can make double the profit and find more people willing to do her bidding. But on the other hand: She has no real control over the other schools. Everyone here knows who she is and what she does, but if she were to expand to other schools their faculty found out and traced it back to her, Akademi would get extreme backlash. 

She needed something interesting to do, something to clear her mind. She doesn't have much fun these days, sure the drama could be interesting at some points when it didn't consist of who's sleeping with who, who likes who, and who's getting fatter, but that was extremely rare. She just wanted one thing.

She wanted to create utter chaos.

And she will.

A/N: my GOD this is shit writing at it's best. i really tried to make it as readable as possible though. also please note the last 2 sentences are just to make it seem more funny and dramatic because here you're thinking she's in her joker arc right now but then she just goes and makes a group chat. anyways i don't know how many chapters i want to do for this, i also wanna make it like be funny but still have plot ya know? anyways i'll stop rambling bye.

Word Count: 305