𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩;

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 out the hospital wing, I felt less drowsy and more alive. Everyone was right, I didn't need to starve myself to look pretty or be 'normal'. I'm perfect as I am. And... I get to see Lockhart fail at his job, he's supposed to be teaching us defence spells or something and I'm prepared to see him fail. "Gather 'round!" he yells. I roll my eyes and look towards him as he walks along the table. "Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me?" "We wish we couldn't!" I boldly yell. "Lovely to have you out of the hospital wing, Miss. Weasley." he smiles. "Not so lovely to see you, though." I innocently grin.

He clears his throat, his eye twitching a little, "In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Duelling Club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done on countless occasions- for full details, see my published works." He took off his cloak and through it down to us students. "Er!" I cringe shoving it off me, passing it to an older girl. "That Lockhart's something, isn't he?" a Hufflepuff boy says. "Awfully brave, chap. Justin Finch-Fletchley, Hufflepuff." He holds out his hand to Harry. "Oh, nice to meet you, I'm-" Harry tries introducing himself.

"I know who you are, we all do, even us Muggle-borns." Justin says. "And you must be the infamous Eveline Weasley." "That is I." I grin shaking his hand. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance, J." "Let me introduce my assistant... Professor Snape." Lockhart introduces. To be honest, at this point, anyone is better than Lockhart. "He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry, you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him, never fear."

"We weren't "fearing", if I'm being honest, I don't think any of us were scared, because even I know that he'll beat your arse." I smirk, I hear a few giggles from my classmates, loudest ones from Fred and George. "Ah, Miss. Weasley, never underestimate anyone's power." he smiles. "You're telling me." I say. The two Professor's walk up to each other and raise their wands to their faces, they then lowered to their sides roughly and bow to each other. Damn, am I watching Karate or what? The two turn away from each and proceed to take a few steps away from each other, they sharply turn and raise their wands yet again

"One... two... three!" Lockhart smugly counts. "Expelliarmus!" Snape exclaims. He blasts a spell and Lockhart that was powerful enough to knock him all the way back. People were laughing, but I, however, was dying of laughter. "Do you think he's all right?" Hermione asks. "Who cares?" Ron scoffs. "Yeah, he's still alive, isn't he?" I say trying to stop my laughing. "An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape." Lockhart says coming back to the middle of the table again. "For once, I applaud you, Snape." I giggle. "If you don't mind me saying, it was pretty obvious, what you were about to do. And if I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy." Lockhart comes up with excuses. "Oh, put a sock in it." I murmur.

"Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students to block unfriendly spells, Professor." Snape suggests. "An excellent suggestion, Professor Snape." Lockhart muses. "Uh... let's have a volunteer pair. Miss. Weasley and Lovegood, how about you?" "Um... neck?" I point to my neck as if it were obvious. "And plus, Luna's a first year I can't do it to her." "It'll be disarm only." he says. "Fine." I sigh going to the end of the table. "Be careful up there, E." Hermione pleads. "Of course." I nod, I climb up the steps and get my wand ready.

I give Luna a warm smile and she returns it. We do the same exact actions as Lockhart and Snape did. "Expelliarmus!" I cast and Luna's wand flies out her hand. Gryffindor clap and I curtsy as an act of 'taunting' but in reality, I was just acting. I give Luna a warm hug and jump off the table. "Wonderful demonstration, let's have another, Mr. Weasley and Potter, how about you two?" "Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox." Snape interrupts. "Might I suggest someone from my own house? Malfoy, perhaps?" Maybe having Ron up was a better idea. Malfoy jumps up and the two join in the middle.