Come To The Shower

Please if you Have any thing I should work on or tips leave them here or dm me, love taking advise. Enjoy my loves!

Me and my boyfirend Garrett have be dating for 4 months. We always talk about taking things slow. Yes we have sex, but that was a 1 month ago. I been really horny lately. So I got the courage to go and invite him over. From my bestfriend Lilly. I always tell her everything. Yep even about our sex life. She told me to "stop being a pussy and be confident its not like yall never had sex". I'm mean she not wrong he's my boyfriend we should have sex naturally. So I took it apond myself to invite him over. I went to my contact and found his number. I press facetime. He answers. There he was the most sexist man alive. "Hey gorgeous" Garrett said. Making me giggle and blush. "Hey baby" I said back.

What you doing right now? I asked.
"Oh nothing much just miss seeing you" Garrett said.
"Me too I was actually wonder if you would like to come over to my house" I said waiting for a responds.
"Of course Iwould love to come over to hangout. Want me to bring anything?". Oh we are going to do more than just hangout I said to my self.
"No all you need to bring is extra clothes" I said.
"Bet, what time?" Garrett said. I look around my house it needs some cleaning.
"Come over at 8:00 ish" I said. "Cant wait to see you then gorgeous" Garrett said.
"I can't wait to see you too. See you then." I said with so much joyfulness in my voice.
"Bye my love"
* Hangs up*
• • •
I got ready waiting for Garrett to arrive cleaning up the living room and the kitchen and the bedroom. Making sure everything is spotless. As I was relaxing I hear the door bell ring. I got up to open the door. There I saw Garrett is hot black suit  with his greenish eyes looking at me. While I looked like a homeless person. "Oh did I get too dressed up?" Garret asking as his face turns a little red.
"No...well yeah but I don't mind" I said with a like cheeky smile.
"Well I have have extra clothes there more comfy" Garrett said.
"Okay good" I said.
"Mind if I take a shower than put the comfy clothes?" Garrett asking. "Yeah of course, you know we're the bathroom is right?" I said questioning.
"Yeah" Garrett said. Walking into the house.
"I will be waiting in my room" I said. Shouting as he's walking further down the hallway. "Okay" Garrett shouts back while walking to the bathroom.

I been on birth control for a couple of months but stop taking them couple of weeks ago, so I went to my draws and took some pills (birth control). Than I got this great idea. Maybe I should walk in naked while Garrett in the shower to surprise him. We never done it in the shower. So why not try it. I took off my clothes one by one and got my towel and wrap around myself. I walk to the bathroom and open the door. Garret is standing under the stream of water. The hot steam out of the water fogging up the bathroom, Just making me turn on even more. Garrett didn't realize I was there. His eyes were closed. So I took off the towel and joined him. Stepping in very softly and quietly.

I could stop looking at his body while inside with him. He looks like a Greek god. He been working out a lot lately. The water pouring on him. Making his biceps show even more. I'm so lucky. My eyes started to trail down his body. I bit my lips.
I tap his shoulder. He opens his eye. He looks confused at first but then takes my body in. Realizing I was naked. I start to get all flustered as he intensely stares at my boobs. He brings his head in. Leaving no room between. His lips on me. His tongue with my tongue feels like a missing puzzle that just have been completed. He puts his hands on my ass. He slaps it. I groan. Wanting more. Needing more. I needed his whole body in me.

He lips leaves mine, traveling down my body. He kisses my neck. Then he cups one of my boobs in his hands and starts to sucking my nipple. My hand find his hair. I arch my back wanting more of his tongue. He moves to the next boob. Sucking, licking, kissing it. The feeling is so intense. Once he felt like my boobs already had its fun he moves lower. Making a slight sigh come out of my mouth. I look down at him. As he's on his knees taking me in. He looks at me for permission. I nod my head. He spreads my legs open. Kissing the inside of my thighs. I throb wanting his mouth where I need it the most. I felt his soft lips kiss my clit. Then I felt his tongue. Licking me up. I moan wanting more. My hand on his head. I tilt my head back. It feels so good. He keeps on licking as my body heats up. I feel the climax coming. He can see that I'm almost there. He goes faster making me scream. Then I feel absolute bliss. Like I was on cloud nine. My eye rolling my. My body shaking from the pleasure. He comes back up. Kissing me. So passionate and deep.

"I feel like I need to return the favor back." I said seductively smiling. He laughs.
"I'm not complaining y/n" He says,
I smile. I get on my knees on the shower floor.

He's hard. Like bulging. I bring my hand to his dick. As soon as I warp my hand on it he releases a deep sigh. It's as if he been wait for this moment his whole life. I look at his dick and how bad it needs my mouth on it. I start rubbing it. Up and down. Look at him. I start to open my mouth. I tried putting it in my mouth trying to fit the hole thing in. He's just so big. I bop my head back and forth. He hold my hair navigating where he likes the spot. I make eye contact with him.
"Love it when your looking my me". He said.
I smile. His eyes are rolling back now. He starts to moan. He so expressive when I give him head. It makes me even more wet. It makes me want to go even faster. His dick it hitting the back of my throat. He grab all my hair like a hair tie. He starts to face fuck me. I open my mouth wide for him. Ready and wanting to take all of him. His dick is getting so hot. He starts face fucking me fast. That's when I know he about to cum. He stops face fucking me and starts rubbing his dick really fast. I open my mouth ready. My tongue out. He finally cums. He cums in my mouth. I swallow it. I go back to his dick and suck for the last time making sure I got all the cum out.

He pulls me up holding me in his arm. We have the most sloppiest sexy kiss ever. This boy completes me.

Yeah um.... I'm not to proud on my self for this one I didn't want to make a long story so I cut it off. Sorry if you were only here for sex scene. Much love xoxo
                                  𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘!