Angry sex

Ty for 20 reads it might not seem a lot to you guys but I love when people take the time off there day to read my story! Anyways if you have any tips leave them here. Let's get into the story. Enjoy my loves

I was at home watching a movie while waiting for Garrett to come home. He said he will be back in 2 hours. He was at the gym. So I waited for him to come home, but than 2 hours turn into 4 hours. I started to get worried hoping he's okay. So I texted him wondering where he's at.

Y/N: where you at?
I was waiting about 20 mins before he got to my message.
Garrett: I'm on my way
Y/N: Your okay?
Garrett: Yes baby I'm okay
I felt a sign of relief in my stomach. I went back to my movie knowing that he's safe...

"I'm so thirsty" I said to myself. I turned off the tv and got up heading to the kitchen. As soon as I was walking down there I heard the lock unlocking. Then the door open and it was, Garrett. He looked a little tipsy. I was still piss that he didn't text me to inform me he was going to be out a little longer. By this time it is 11:26 pm. I walk up to him and cross my arms. He tried to walk pass me. But I stop him in time. I put my hand and his chest. He looked down at me with an annoyed expression.

"Where the fuck have you been all night?" I asked

"I went to the gym than went out to get a drink." he says while stumbling on his words.

"So why didn't you tell me?" I was really piss at this point.

"I forgot to tell you" as he wipe his long dark brown hair off his face.

"YOU forgot?! Dude we are in a relationship I was worried sick about you, I thought something happened to you". I said in an angry tone.

"I don't need to tell you where I always go all the time just fuck off" he said.

I opened my mouth to respond with some hateful words but I calmed myself down. I breathed in and out. Trying to control myself.

"Fuck off?! I was worried sick about you because I love you do you want me to stop loving you and not worry about you?" I said.

The living room was silent. No response back. It seems like he was thinking.

"Garrett answer the motherfucking quest-" My comment was cut off, by the kiss Garrett gave me. I was thrown off by the kiss. Non the less it felt right. Every time I kiss him it always feeling right. My mouth opens up more for him. I wrap my hand around his neck. I feel him wrap his hands about my waist inching slowing to grab my ass. He than pulled away looking straight into my eyes. I couldn't tell what he was feeling.

"Don't ever fucking say that to me" He went back for another kiss. Our lips colliding. The way his tongue worked with my tongue was like magic. He moved his hand from my ass to my thighs. Then picks me up taking me to the bedroom, not breaking the kiss. He opens the door and pins me on too the bed. Than start kissing my neck. The sensation was amazing. His body right between my legs. My pussy aching for him. He removes my shirt and unbutton my bra. His hands fines away to my breast as he fondle with it. He's tongue goes on my nipples. Going back and forth. Once he finish with my breast. He moves farther down. Kissing my belly. I was so wet just by how hot this was. He removes my pants and my panties. He goes to my thighs. He started kiss my inner thighs to tease me. I feel his lips touch my clit. I arch my back wanting more of his mouth. I put my head back on how good it was.

I'm moan quietly while squirming around. I feel my body heat up by just the touch of him. I run my hands trough his curly hair. His mouth continued to pleasure me, tasting my wetness.

He flick his tounge than he puts 2 fingers inside of me make me moan louder. He moves his finger back and forth in slow motion until he finds my g spot. He continues to lick my clit.

"Right there" I said he went even fast eventually I felt a pressure in my body starting to come. I released on his tounge. "You taste so good baby" I tried hiding my smile. He took his fingers out of me and started removing his clothes. I help him remove his pants. I get on all fours. He dick already hard. I wrap my hand around it. Moving back and forth while looking up at him with a smile while his head pulls back. Once I was done I lay flat on the bed. He gets on top of me, where our lips clashes. His hand move thorough my cheeks than to my neck. Giving me soft kiss before breaking the kiss.

He opens my legs still having his hand wrapped around my neck. He put his tip around my pussy making me tingle. I put my legs on his shoulder. I need him so bad.

He stops teasing me. He slowly put his dick inside of me. Inch by inch. He whimpers. His hand tightens around my neck. Once he felt I was more open he went faster and faster. Making my eyes roll to the back of my head. The bed started to move. It was like a earthquake was happening.

"Your so wet" he said while pounding into me. My legs still over his shoulder. "Open your mouth" he says to me. I opened my mouth wide ready for what he was about to do next. He gather saliva form his mouth and spit in to my mouth. I Swallowed it proudly.

We looked at each other though out. His eye contact can make me have an organism with out trying. I tell him I'm about to come and don't stop. I just continued moaning while he thrust. His body glazed with sweat as he goes fast. Trying to make both of us reach. I felt his dick get hotter and hotter. I knew he was just as close as I was. I felt my pussy filled up with his juice and mine. We both came at the same time. Once we were off our high he got off me and lay beside me putting my head on top his chest. In a spooning position. I feel his heart beating.

"My kness are weak baby" I said with a chuckle. Garret laugh.

"I did you well". He responds back

"Sure did" I said

"you know I love you and I sorry I didn't text you or call you." He said looking into my eyes with pain and regret.

"I love you more and I forgive you." I said with a soft smile.

we went to sleep bare naked....

If you are those type of person that are into daddy kinks welp this is not the stories for you... There will be no daddy talk nor spank and bdsm(unless a lot of people request it). It's also uncomfortable for me to write nor is that was turns me on. All we will be doing in chocking and a little spiting😏. Ofc bunch more.
𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀!