Chapter 1: Intro

WARNING: I was crying while writing the 3rd Chapter and it means a lot for me, do not say anything if you don't have anything nice to say about this because I know that if I get one negative comment I will be depressed for the rest of my life... thank you very much for understanding...

Hi, my name is Aaskai and I'm french.

BIRTH:

I was born in March.

At the time, I lived in the suburbs. I'm biracial. I have 2 siblings. I don't have memories in France since I left when I was a toddler.

Bon Voyage:

When I was very young, my parents decided to move to China. While I was in Asia, I traveled to several countries/cities : Thailand, Dubai, Beijing, Cameroon ect... I was in an international school, which is how i learned to speak english. 

When I was 7yrs old, we moved to Singapore. My grandparents, aunts and cousins came over because it was warm in Singapore. Writing this, I miss the beautiful sun, my friends, my school, my house, my sweet neighbors and neighborhood... My school in SG (Singapore) was also an international school. I had 4 actual friends, but when i left Singapore, they all abandoned and forgot me one by one.

One day, my dad told me we had to leave SG and go back to France for his work, I was sad, angry, I cried all night, I couldn't fall asleep, while I was packing, I thought of my friends thinking they would give me hope... they totally forgot about me and I'm sure that they know how much they hurt me, someone wise (ma fwend) once told me friends were backstabbing bitches(fake friends not real friends) , that person was right, I was depressed and hopeless for a few months, I thought of suicide and almost ran away from home, I had horrible thoughts at only age 10. I was alone now, in a world that wasn't going to help me and I knew that, I felt like a shadow was taking over the hope and light inside me........