Conundrum

Me and Rigel walk to StarShop, one of the most well known shops here. I walk proudly next to Rigel. she's absolutely stunning. I'm glad to call her my sister. I smile brightly. until, I see two girls staring at me, whispering things. "hah, look at her, looking all innocent."  I can hear them ever so slightly. so, something DID happen. and Rigel lied. or maybe, I heard them wrong. maybe they were talking about something else.  I really don't know anymore. just when I thought I was feeling a bit better, it just deflates. A few minutes later after worrying about what those people said I arrive at the StarShop.

"This is the fifth time those.. imbeciles tried to show themselves here miss." Gemini, the ruler of siruis, sighs uncomfortably. "mother!" Orion runs past the sentry. "did you hear about what the recondite did to our soldiers.." he tries to catch his breath. "yes, I have." Gemini stares out the window. "I am afraid for what comes next for siruis." her breath hinges. "why must they be this way.." Orion stares at the guards. "may I have a moment with my mother in private please?" they nod and leave. "Is Rigel with starborn?" gemini smiles. "yes, I had Rigel go find her, they should be fine." Orion looks away, sad. "don't worry Orion, your father is taking care of things in the near by stars." 

Rigel pulls a seat for me to sit. "thanks!" she smiles and sits down across me. the waiter walks up to us. "what can I get you two?" Rigel looks at me. "A star salad please." the waiter nods and looks at Rigel. "A smoothie please!" the waiter smiles and walks off. even though we are kind of royalty, I'd definitely rather eat here than the mansion. "what have you been up to planetoid?" I look down. "I've been looking out to space a lot actually." she raises an eyebrow. "I would just stare, and see all the stars and planets, and constellations." she stares at me blankly. "Rigel?" she snaps back to reality. "sorry. I was just curious, how long.. do you do that for?" I turn my head to the side. "what? stare at space? a lot, its kinda relaxing, and it clears my mind." she grabs my hand. "planetoid, you have me, Orion, mom and dad, and nebula and spiral.. you don't need to do that." I look at her confused. "what's bad about it?" she looks down. the waiter comes with our food. I smile at the waiter and thank her. "sorry star.. I didn't mean to sound weird!" she beams brightly. her saying all that, it definitely rubs me the wrong way. I take a bite of my food, and change the subject.