Queen and King

Silence filled the hall. This was it, the announcement. Everyone got into a  crowd waiting for the news.

I walked over to Betty and Archie but I could still feel a death stare from Cheryl  who was at the other side of the room.

As the Principal started to talk, I was in my own world. I was thinking about what I would have been doing tonight if I was not in Riverdale and how life would of been different if I arrived at Riverdale on time.

"So the Prom King is...  Archie"

Cheers erupted the hall. I did not realise he was that popular. Archie made his way through the crowd and looked at the crown in amazement. He deserved it.

Betty smiled to herself. She thought she would definitely get the prom Queen. After all, they are the perfect couple and nobody ships Archie with anyone else right?

Cheryl on the other side was grinning to herself too. It was her destiny to be prom Queen and she thought that everyone voted for her. She used to have a crush on Archie but not anymore. She thought that Archie was not the worst person to be crowned with in the Prom.

Both girls were crossing there fingers, hoping there name would be called out loud. Tension filled the audience in the room. Even though Betty and Cheryl wanted the crown, so did every other girl.

Nobody was prepared for who the Principal announced. Eveyone was shocked. Jealously filled the crowd.

"Veronica."

Wait what?

Veronica's Mistake (Riverdale) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें