My Special Nurse

nurse (/nərs/) - a person skilled or trained in caring for sick or injured people.

Their love story began with the unexpected accident and love, Jisoo was stab by someone who is someone used to be her business partner, she was rushed to the hospital to treat her self and she met a nurse who is exactly her ideal type. A quick-witted, chipmunk-like cheeks and a strict special nurse.

And how long will they prevail the case that the other Kim's had caused in to their country? Well, a true prosecutor must prevail the case against the culprit or suspect without fabricating the evidence.

*******

The late ceo or president of the KM Agency had passed away without leaving any evidences that someone killed him, people and his family thought he died from his heart disease, cardiac arrest, but the truth is an anonymous guy killed him with antibiotic or a drug as he injected it in his chest.

The late ceo of the company gave the company to his nephew as the new ceo Kim Jisoo who is the heir of their family. It was proven that the late ceo talked to attorney and gave his company to his nephew as he trusted his nephew a lot. But before that, Jisoo was missing before the ceo gave the position to his nephew. Therefore, many years had passed the temporary ceo of the company finally cross paths with her sister again and she drag Jisoo going to their company to prove that she is still alive.

And when they finally find it out, Jisoo became the ceo of her great uncle's company who is inherited by her great uncle's father. Jisoo met someone unexpectedly in her hospital when she was at her worst the day that she was badly injured, and it was her nurse a very optimistic special nurse who is assigned to be her private nurse.

Many days has passed the justice of her uncle will be served in a right way soon, Kim Jisoo is secretly investigating the case of her great uncle's death. But as the result will shock her to death.

"Does the juice still taste sweet?"

"The sweetness is on point when we work together."

She nudges my hand slightly, we giggled then drank our juice together.

"Be my special nurse, Rosé. Forever."

- WELCOME TO MY SPECIAL NURSE -