↳ ❝ [fight me you loser] ¡! ❞

"And I want you to fight me!"

••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N's POV

Izuku's eyes widened as I continued to point at him. The rest of the class wore faces of shock and they shuffled around awkwardly before Izuku was able to croak out a few incoherent words. I lowered my arm, crossed it,  and stepped closer to him. I shoved my face close to his and stared him dead in the eye.

"Or are you chicken?" I said with a teasing smile. His face darkened into a deep shade of red as he quickly backed away.

"It's not that! I just uh-" He spluttered.

"You just what? You just don't wanna?" I questioned.

"No I uh... I just don't think we should spar until Mr. Aizawa comes back." He said as he waved his arms. I straightened up and put a hand to my chin.

"A stickler for the rules aye?" I said as I stroked my invisible beard. I laughed and lowered my arms. "Well It's just to bad..." I said underneath my breath.

"Can you speak a little louder?" Izuku asked as he lowered his hands.

"Well it's just too bad I don't care about the rules!" I yelled the last bit as I launched my self towards him. His eyes widened again and he put his arms up to cover himself. I jumped a bit and twisted before delivering a powerful kick to his side. He lost his breath as he was pushed a couple feet to the side. I flipped my self upright again and landed on my feet before running after him again.

I focused my breaths and seemingly disappeared before reappearing behind him. I raised my leg again and kicked him in the side. The kick pushed him farther away than before (and it hurt a lot more) because Total Concentration Breathing kicks ass.

I didn't give him any time to breathe before I jumped at him and threw a punch towards his face. He looked up and moved out of the way before my fist could hit him. He wasn't paying attention though and I managed to hit his arm with my other hand. He winced and stepped away from me.

"Wow, the other guy was a lot better than you. What was his name? The guy with the spiky hair?" I asked as I continued to launch attacks that he barely dodges. The rest of the class just stood and watched us, making no attempt to stop the ongoing clearly one-sided fight.

"Kacchan?" Izuku said as he stepped away from one of my kicks. I slid on the ground a bit and looked up. 

"Kacchan? Has a nice ring to it." I said before standing up straight.

"Your no fun to fight with. I'll have to fight him again when he wakes up." I said with a bored look. I began walking back to Nezuko and smiled when I saw her sitting by the box in her child form.

"Awe Nezuko! Aren't you just the cutest." I said as I stood in front of her with my hands on my hips. She hummed and wiggled her feet a bit as I sighed.

"Why is the old man taking so long to get back?" I said with a scoff.

"I'm not that old." A tired voice said from behind. I turned my head and say the tired pro hero standing there with his hands in his pockets. "You just can't help starting fights can you?"

"What? You wanna go next?" I laughed as I put my hands on my hips.

"No." I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Man Ya'll are no fun! If Inosuke were here he would definitely brighten the mood!" I sighed.

"Who's Inosuke?" Momo asked. My face fell and I looked away.

...

"He was one of my bestfriends..." I said as I thought about the others. 'I hope their okay.'

"Was? did something happen to him?" Denki asked as he pushed to the front of the small crowd the class had formed.

I looked up at him and huffed as a tear fell down my cheek. Who the fuck told my emotions they could do that?? They need to stop for real-

"More like something happened to me. Nezuko and I were taken from my friends and we don't know exactly where we are-" I said after trying to suck my tear back into my eye- I'll save you some time, It doesn't work.

"How did you get taken? Was it a villain?" Kiri said as he looked down at me from where he was standing.

My eyes widened a bit and I glanced at Aizawa, who gave me a nod, before clearing my throat.

"I guess you could say that. You may call them villains, but where we come from..." I said with my arms crossed.

...

"We call them Demons"

••••••••••••••••••••

I thought this was a good way to finish this chapter-

I know things are a little bland but don't worry, we'll get some new stuff in there to spice things up! In the next few chapters I'm planning to include my online persona in the story so I'm looking forward to when he makes an appearance.

Not much else to say so have a nice day/night everyone!

~Rin♥

••••••••••••••••••••