The Bullies

Series: MHO
POV: Mania
Ship: None
Type: Angst, Fluff
Description: Mania runs into her old bullies but someone protects her.
Requested by Me

I was walking back home after getting some groceries from the store because Mario ate everything in the fridge, for the 10th time! Then I saw them, the kids, the ones who had made me feel worthless. My eyes quickly darted around looking for a way to avoid them, but they had spotted me. One of them came up to me and pushed me to the ground then the one who had punched me earlier that week came up and was about to punch me. But then someone interrupted them they looked like hey had bacon colored hair I vaguely heard them saying something like, "Scram --- one --- you --- so --- run off" I was slightly aware of her walking over to me and shaking me asking if I was okay before I blacked out.

LATER

When I woke up my head was pounding, I noticed the girl who had protected me was staring at her phone, so nervously said, "H-hi... What's your name?" I guess I startled her because she jumped.
"Gah! Sorry, first of all hi I'm glad you woke up and second my name is Blake what about you?"
"I'm Mania it's nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too Mania," I heard slight yelling from a distance it seemed to annoy Blake, she walked over to a stairway and yelled, "Will you two shut it!"
In response someone else shouted, " Not unless you tell us who that person is!" (F)
"Jeez! Can we just see who it is Blake?"(K)
"No Kol! Now both of you go away!"(B)
"Nope! We're coming up!"(F)
"Flex! Don't you dare! You don't see me invading your personal space now do you?"(B)
I decided to join into the chaos so slowly I got up and walked over and said, "Hey Flex! How're you doin?"
"Oh, hey Mania! I'm doing well."
Blake turned to me confusion on her face, "Do you guys know each other?"
"Yess? Anyway I'm gonna head home maybe see you later," I walked down the stairs said by to Flex and went home.

A/N 
Hey! Shadow here umm, so originally it wasn't suppose to go like this but the first half was deleted. Which made me made mad but eh, but please give me requests. But I hope you all have an amazing morning/night/afternoon.
-Shadow