7

It's already Sunday. You and your brothers eat lunch.

ZEKE: Are you guys going out this evening again?

Y/N: You are coming with us.

ZEKE: Huh? What!?

Y/N: You heard me. After lunch go take a shower and start to get ready. It's almost 3 p.m. The party starts at 5. 

You finish eating, then you go and take a shower. You go and start drying your hair, then you put your hair in a low bun.  You start dressing up and doing our make up. You dress up a little spicy, to impress Hange. You go downstairs and see Eren and Zeke looking at each other.

Y/N: What hap-

They were both dressed the same, with a white shirt and blue jeans, with black sneakers.

Y/N: Uhmm... did you plan this?

EREN AND ZEKE: NO!

Y/N: If you don't wanna look like twins, Eren go change. 

EREN: Why me?!

Y/N: If Zeke is gonna go, it will take hours.

EREN: Yeah, you are right. I'mma go now.

He takes like 5 minutes. He changes in full black. We gto the car and go to the party. After 15 minutes, you get there. You enter Mikasa's house, wish her happy birthday, then go search for Hange. You go to the kitchen, pour coke in a glass and start drinking.

HANGE: Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They run to you and hug you tight. Then you grab their waist and kiss them hello. 

Y/N: I missed you. 

Then you kiss them again. You go to the living room and sit on the couch, Hange sitting in your lap. You decided to play spin the bottle. You all sit down, Hange sitting next to you this time. 

MIKASA: Y/N? Will you spin the bottle first?

You spin the bottle. It decides Mikasa had to kiss Eren. She looks really exited, Eren looking a little... meh. She pulls him by the shirt and kisses him passionately. Hange spins the bottle now. They had to be kissed by Eren this time. Eren starts laughing and then french kisses Hange, biting their lips. You know he did it just to annoy you, but you are still pissed. They leave Hange, you pulling them to you, giving Eren a death stare, he laughing. The next to spin the bottle is Zeke. He had to kiss a black haired girl with blue eyes, who you think had Zeke as a target. Zeke blushes, goes forward, puts her hair behind her ear, looks in her bright blue eyes, then kisses her. That poor girl looks like she is gonna faint from exitement. 

EREN: Get a room you two! 

Zeke blushed. The girl falls near me. I giggle. Hange look at me with a death stare.

Y/N: Don't worry baby! 

You kiss them on their forhead. They kiss your neck, biting it, a little too hard.

Y/N: Ouch!

HANGE: Sorry not sorry.

Zeke sits near her. He puts his arm around her and starts talking to her. You can hear their conversation, you deciding to listen to what they say.

ZEKE: So... whats your name?

THE GIRL: E-Erika...

ZEKE: What a beautiful name! But not as beautiful as you.

Erika giggles, then takes Zeke's hand. 

ZEKE: Ouup... swiggly swagger, I'll make you scream Yeager!

ERIKA: Holy Jesus that was a good one. Thden, she gets out of her shyness and kisses Zeke. He kisses her back, then the go to the kitchen together. Eren looks at them in shock. You think he is a little jealous because he is the only one without a lover now. 

HANGE: Wanna go?

Y/N: Where?

Hange gives you the look.

Y/N: Ohh.. sure, come on.

You and Hange go to a master bedroom and start your buisness.

HANGE: Remember what I promised? You won't walk for 3 days! they say with an evil smirk on their face. 

Y/N: Same goes for you. 

They come to you, throw you on the bed and get on top of you. They start biting your neck, like before, a little to hard. You throw them off you and say:

Y/N: No. Let me on top today. Let me play with you first.

You get on top of them, starting your business in pleasuring them. After a little, they start their own business in pleasuring you. And oh boy they were right. Neither of you can stand up. 

HANGE: What do we do now?

Y/N: How ca I know? 

You both start laughing, then start liming to the living room, where most of people were wasted, except Eren, who doesn't want to drink after the last time.