Chapter 2- Deweys backstory

AN sorry for the late update I've been completely buried in work so hence why I haven't added chapters in a while. I'm on holiday now so I'll try and update more than once this week! Ps I don't know much about Dewey's backstory so I'm just making it up as I go along so I apologise if it's wrong. Also just realised I have been spelling Jacques wrong haha.

Dewey's POV
Ok then where do I start with my life, it's more complicated than trying to locate a needle in a hay sack. My existence as of 7 years ago is secret and I basically live in the sub basement of my family's hotel. The Hotel Denouement. I occasionally make appearances in the actual hotel but only if one or non of my fellow triplets are there.

My whole life is a secret because I was supposedly killed in a fire when I was 20 (Dewey is 27 and Kit is 26 in this story) but decided that it would be best if we kept my existence a secret from the rest of the world in order to complete my work.

My work consists of organising and filing all of the paperwork, books etc into a library which is sufficiently submerged under a pond right next to the doors of the Hotel. My brothers technically run the hotel but I handle all the paperwork due to not being able to be seen with them in public. The only thing that changes my appearance compared to them is the fact I have dark blue eyes and theirs are brown (I know in the series his eyes are brown but I just wanted to give him a feature that separated him from his brothers). Frank is my favourite fellow triplet because he is on the Noble side of the schism which is a whole different story. The division of VFD separated siblings and relationships in general and unfortunately our third brother Ernest went to the fire starting side of the organisation.

AN
I know this is really short but that's because the only stuff I know about Dewey is either from the small snippets we see on the show or from other fanfics. If I use that it would mean using other peoples ideas and I would not like to copy others for this. Thanks for reading!