𝟬𝟬𝟭

MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND

MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND.

You where sitting on your table at school till you Heard a familiar happy voice call out your name.
"y/n!" "y/n!" Yuji yelled.

When you turned around you saw yuji running your way with no intention to stop.But before yuji could run in to you, you dodged him which caused him to fall to the ground. "Ouch" yuji cried while rubbing his cheek.

"Sorry yuji, are you okay?" You asked in a monotone voice.

People who didn't know you would think you don't care about him, but yuji knew that's just how you are.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's kinda my fault for doing that" he said while scratching his neck sheepishly.

"Why did you call me yuji, is something wrong?"
yuji panicked a bit, he knew how overprotective you can be.

"no, no, no, everything's alright. I just wanted to ask if you are coming to our club today?" yuji asked with a hint of hope.

"Yeah sure" you answered quickly.
"Okay, lets gooo" he yelled while dragging you by the arm to your club.

-𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞-

It was already dark outside but there was still someone out outside. Megumi fushiguro was the boys name.

"They keeping a cursed object here? In a place like this?" Megumi thought.

"Could they be anymore stupid??" He Scoffed in his mind.
Megumi looked inside the box
(yall I have no idea what that was so imma just call it a box)
But when he opened it he couldn't find the thing he was looking for.
"Huh" Megumi panicked.
He started looking under the box, on top of it and repeated that over and over again.

Grabbing his phone he told a certain person
(aka the sexiest man) "There's nothing here"
"hah" another voice could be heard through the phone. "The box is empty" Megumi replied.
"For real? That's hilarious. Maybe it took a nighttime stroll" the voice said.
"I'm going to punch you" Megumi said monotone.

"Well, no going home until it's recovered. Okay"
The person on the phone said before hanging up.
Megumi put his phone away.
"I'm seriously going to punch him".

-𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭-

You were currently sitting on a desk with yuji and you two senpais.
"Ready to go? What did ya say? Sasaki? Iguchi? y/n?" yuji asked you and your senpais.
"Okay, GO"he screamed.
" spirit gods, spirit gods which creatur is (I have no idea what he said next he be talking to fast)

You never really believed in all those spirit things but yuji asked you till you gave up and came. Now you have to come every time. But it doesn't bother you much.
Better here then in that sport club. Your teacher has been trying to convince you and yuji to join even tho you both declined.

" occult club!" a man said who just opened the door.
"Hey, President" yuji greeted him with his usual happy voice.
He slammed a piece of paper on the the table
And started to talk about how yuji didn't sign up for this club and how yuji is in the sport club. " huh but I never sign up for that" yuji said

y/n didn't even listen since right now she was waiting for a certain person to also come in the room.

" because I did!"
And there he comes is what y/n thought.

" because I did!" And there he comes is what y/n thought

ELECTRIC LOVE
BY KAIROKI