🩸.Book suggestions.🩸

I can't believe I'm doin thisss🙇🏽‍♀️. But yal deserve to witness this talent cuz yea. Tryna tell yal so listen to me when I tell ya. Must reads down below.

Yallllll this book stressed me the fuck out I swearrrrrr

Yallllll this book stressed me the fuck out I swearrrrrr. I couldn't even finish it. Had me mad as hell I was wrong😕. About a whole person I had to cheat and skip to the end to see what happened and a nigga was bout to cryyy. Had to let the window down. Like whettt?? Whole lotta emotions but mamas can write so yea check her out😒. Talented talented cuz you can't trick me but yea she did🙄. She got other books too so. 👇🏽 fuck with that. That's the only one I've read so far.

WYNTERSDIARY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was greatttt. Had me mad too but what book don't upset me from time to time💀. And it's really the title. Love and Basketball and that's my favorite movie🌚...ion kno why I said that but yea. It's good I promise I would not steer yal wrong. You get love and romance which is my favorite, some drama which everybody love a li bit of, then you got them certain scenes yal wattpad readers love so much🙂. Yal kno what I'm talmbout and girllll. Just yea go read that you won't be disappointed. Yal gone wanna beat a lotta ass thoe. Then She got other books too.

dreamdoll22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gahhhdammnnnn. Every single part that go to love is blind. When I tell you a good read? Come on nii. Real life situation turned into somethin so damn beautiful. I'm attached as hell to these characters and for me to give yal this shows growth😭😭. IYKYKKKK. The ones who already kno sis knooooooo she deliver every time. You gone laugh, cry, beat on a pillow or some shit💀, and just really smile cuz you gone be like damn. And I love me some hood shit so this fits me perfectlyyyy. And this gone show yal that yal need to watch the ones you say wouldn't even do you like that cuz baby, a mf will surprise you. And Ik from experience so trust meee. Fuck wit that.

Keasiia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wheeewwwww. Talk about talentedddddd??? Ashidddd. Tell me why I read three of em in just a couple days, not even five and wasn't at all disappointed. And keep in mind a bitch is in school. Wasn't even mad when it had me up all night knowin I had shit to do the next day. Can't a person ever call me stingy bout nun unless it's music or my books. I get so attached and wanna act like they are mine and we're written for meee💀. I'm related and connected to every damn character idc idc. So when I reread these books and see yal actin a fool on my characters/babies don't be surprised when I reply to a comment from months ago💀ready to go off if you gettin crazy. Lmao I gets real active bout mineeee. But anyways my personal favorite is evol. I will be rereadin that soon too🥴I miss em. But yea read every damn one, thank me later. Or not idm. You get everythingggg, good drama, a look at a healthy relationship, genuine people, real friends and a look at the fake ones. Ya think you kno sbbb. Oh and she a foo wit the scenes too iykwim🌚. If you already kno bout sis then you one of the blessed ones like me.

TanonTales

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I kno damn wellll I'm maturin cuz whetttt??? This girl right cheaaaaa

Now I kno damn wellll I'm maturin cuz whetttt??? This girl right cheaaaaa. We family atp idgaf so don't argue wit me. I be forgettin what sleep is whenever I read one of hers. And don already read each one more than once🥴they just that good and I love em just that fuckin muchhhh. Like we can really fight over the disrespect bout this one💀ian lyin. I think she should get paid for this shit. I would pay too but don't get no ideas plz miss ma'am. Anyways yea the amount of talent she got and can put into a book is unbelievable. You feel everything the characters feelin. Then the relationships so healthyyyyyyy maneeee. Ik yal love yal toxic shit but when you read these you gone think some wrong wit chu cuz it's so much better this way, the healthy way. She touch on real life situations too. Then it's gone show my girls how much they been settlin while dealin wit these li boys cuz baybehhh the niggas in hea? If he ain't like that then dammit ion want em. Along wit the chocolate. Like I love me some damn chocolate don't even get me started. And we got black excellence in this bitch toooo??? You cannot go wronggg manee. But I love these books to the moon and back I told yal I'm stingy wit em. But just because I want more people to experience these ima shareeee. And she go crazyyyy in the bedroom lemme tell yaaaa. Ya li freaks gone be in heaven I promise you. Whew.

astoldbylani

If yal already kno bout them then great but this fa the ones that's missing out. Don't miss out. Go read. Issa must.