Chapter 1 - The Encounter

His name was Toxiclimitedtrader. He wore a green Minecraft hoodie which flapped in the wind, and his dark black glasses hung on his crooked face. His mapped, dirty brown hair fell out of his greasy hoodie, and his face looked like it has been gang banged by a red marker. As he sat on his computer chair, which he usually did for 10 hours a day, he reached under his desk to grab a mountain dew. His crusty dusty ass Cheeto covered fingers grabbed the Dew, and he chugged.

It was a sunny day, in Miami, Florida. The street was the usual quite, and only the faint chirps of small birds could be heard. Yet, Toxiclimitedtrader payed no heed to the outdoors, for he was a troglodyte. At the end of the street, on the cul-de-sac, entrenched into the soil was a small house; it was 4 rooms. What more do you expect, for $150,00, in Florida.

Living there was a boy. No, not a boy--he was now a man, and his name was Toxiclimitedtrader. Well, that was his online name. As he played video games, his butt-cheeks clenching with every click, his chair squirmed with excitement, and his face flinched. He wore a green Minecraft hoodie which hung on his thin frame, and his dark black glasses hung for life on his crooked face. His messy, dirty brown hair fell out of his greasy hoodie, and his face looked like it has been gang banged by a red marker. As he sat on his computer chair, which he usually did for 10 hours a day, he reached under his desk to grab a mountain dew. His crusty dusty ass Cheeto covered fingers grabbed the Dew, and he chugged. "Oh" he groaned, "When will I find my Mr.Toxiclimitedtrader?". Loneliness consumed him, and his heart strings were tangled. He longed to feel another mans touch; the power of two men kissing was stronger than the big bang itself.

Suddenly, he heard a notification go off. It was a loud ding, and he recognized it as the Discord notification. "What's this?" he thought, since no one ever messaged him on discord. It was a friend request, from a name he didn't recognize. He scanned the notification, and looking back at him in the profile picture was a cheery looking man, with bright copper hair, and pasty skin. His username was foreign and unrecognizable: "c4ptainism".

Quickly, his wrist jolted and flicked upon his mouse, clicking faster then sonic the hedgehog. His heart pounding and forehead sweating swimming pools worth of fluid, he accepted the FR. For 3 days after accepting the strange request, nothing happened. It was as if he never accepted it. Life went on as usual. "Maybe I am too hopeful", Toxiclimitedtrader thought to himself in his dim room.

So, after Zoom school, Toxiclimitedtrader went back to playing ROBLOX games. He wanted to numb himself. Then, he heard a discord notification go off. "HUH?", Toxiclimitedtrader uttered. Then the strange man, c4ptainism, sent a message.

The message read: "Would you like to join my group? I think it would be fitting for you [Heart Emoji]." Toxiclimitedtrader send back:

 "Sure. What is it for?". 

Toxiclimitedtrader clenched his cheeks in anticipation. He shook his leg violently, like a drill tightening a loose screw.

C4ptainism wrote back, "Please. Call me Kaden. Our group will make you into a high rank, but you need to do something for me".

Toxiclimitedtrader was skeptical, yet excited something was finally happening in his puny life, he texted back, "Sure, Kaden. What do you need?"

Kaden was quick to respond, quick as a roach crawling into someone's ear, then stated, "I need you to send a pic of your butt."

After reading that message, Toxiclimitedtrader grew uncertain about the man. For one, he was Islamic, and his Syrian mom would beat him. And for doing something as disobeying as this, he would probably get punished severely - and if his mom found out he was gay, it'd be even worse. 

Still, 

Toxiclimitedtrader was baffled, yet complimented. No one ever payed attention to him or his Minecraft hoodie. He blushed profoundly and the cheeks, both on his face and his butt, turned a rosy red. He went into his bathroom since it had better lighting. Toxiclimitedtrader struck a pose, making sure the cheeks were protruding outwards like a blimp. He had thought to himself, "I feel like Kim K." Then, he turned to the Camera app, and quickly snapped a picture of his butt. After overlooking the picture for a good 5 minutes, he hastily sent it to Kaden, waiting in anticipation for his reply.

Kaden aggressively replied, "Now I can blackmail  you, into sending more picture. You are my sex slave now."  

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2! TO SEE HOW c4ptainism ENROLLS AT HIS GROUP