Part 2

Dear diary,
It's November 10th 1808, I escaped. Well not really. My clothes were drenched in my own blood. That maniac stabbed me 57 times in the chest, and he sang as he did it. I only had some memory of the night of my death. He chased me into a local bakery and stabbed me behind the register. He was very fast for a vampire hunter or maybe I was slow. I never liked the hunt it took up too much of my time, I just wanted to have a peaceful happy life. The vampire hunter that was chasing me believed killing me would make them immortal. I can't wait for them to prove that theory wrong. I couldn't help but feel bad for the bakers, when they would return home they would find a mess of blood. But at least I could eat something dying always makes me hungry. I had to let them kill me. I had to let them do it. I couldn't let the darkness consume me. Bad things happen when it does. Many villages have been slaughter due to it. In most myths and legends I am described as the protector of heart or the eater. I don't fully understand what that means. But I can't dig into. I can't risk someone finding out my secret, my magic. I will not be turned into a weapon. I grabbed a blueberry scone before exiting the bakery.