Part 32

Dear diary,
I woke up. But I must have been in a dream. Where was Klaus and Elijah? Where was the mikaelson mansion I was just in moments before? I was still wearing the white blood soaked dress, at was the only thing that didn't seem to change. I was laying on a table. My back was pressed on the hard wood, the lose threads giving me splinters. My hands and feet were tied down by black leather ropes. The room was pitch black, and I was all alone. I shrugged unable to break the ropes. Which magically bounded me. Then I heard a creek. I quickly turned my head. Searching in the dark for the source of the noise. "Hello" I yelled to the darkness. My sister emerged. Knife in hand. I shrugged again, shaking the table. She smiled down at me. Her pointy teeth glimmering at me. "What are you doing? Let me go!" I angrily said. She scratched her head with the knife, thinking. "I just want you too remember" she laughed. "You don't have to do this" I breathed. She slowly dropped the knife from her face, bringing it to mine. The cold metal made me cringe. "Remember" she softly whispered into my ear. I closed my eyes. And when I opened them I was completely covered in blood. I was somewhere else. I looked over at my stomach, it was opened. Blood and guts pooled out. But it didn't hurt. What was going on? What was I remembering? A giggle in the darkness. I sighed, this isn't funny. I looked over in the darkness to see a shadowy figure. It wasn't my sister, because we were on the shorter side, and this figure was tall. I squinted my eyes trying to get a better view. I gasped when I realized who it was. It was Qetsiyah! I squirmed. No... no! She killed my parents and now she was going to kill me. She walked closer to me knife in hand. In the same position my sister was in. My sister wasn't trying to hurt me she was trying to jog my memory. Qetsiyah peered over her shoulder smiling. I looked beyond her trying to figure out how she was smiling at. A man stepped forward. It was my father. "Dad?" I asked. No reply. I was in a memory, they could see nor hear me. Silas knelt down next to me. "Where is she!" He sternly said. Where was who? "Where's my daughter" he yelled smacking the table, I was tied too. I flinched. I didn't understand, I was his daughter. Then I realized who he was looking for... my sister. He quickly looked up at Qetsiyah. "Do what ever it takes" he said to her. She nodded as he passed her. Walking away from me. "Where are you going" I yelled after him. He didn't turn around he just kept walking. I couldn't believe he was alive! But he was working with Qetsiyah! As soon as he left she turned to me. Her brown hair falling on her shoulders as she raised the knife to my chest. "Don't worry you'll heal" she smiled as she plunge the knife into my chest. I quickly closed my eyes to avoid the pain. "Hello again" my sister said. I opened my eyes looking up at her. I had transported back. "Why were they looking for you?" I asked her. She knelt down next to me, holding her face in her hands. "They never found me" she weakly smiled. "And that's thanks to you, you may not remember but you protect me" she said taking my hands in hers. Holding it tightly. "What's your name?" I asked my sister. "Georgina" she said. "I'll always be here, just call on my Grace. I am and will always be a part of you" she said softly kissing my forehead. Sending me back. I gasped as I woke up on the floor or the mikaelson mansion. Dizzy. Sweat ran down my face. Klaus quickly grabbed my weak body off the floor. Gently placing my head on his lap. Brushing my hair back. "Grace?" he asked looking down at me. I nodded. "I told you we would meet again" I smiled up at him.