Part 3

Dear diary,
Why do I always have to be running? Can't I ever take a break. It's November 12th 1808 and I was found again. They must have a witch doing a locator spell on me. No one as ever found me this fast. Sometimes I wish I was an actual vampire because super speed would be helpful, but I don't think I could ever drink someone's blood. As I continued to run my breath fading, I jumped over some boxes hoping that would buy me some more time. I couldn't breathe my corset was like a snake constricting me. My light red dress snagged on the wooden boxes and I came chasing down. My check was cut. 2 bright red drops of blood fell on the gravel, and then it was healed. I scrambled up to my feet and didn't look back as I ran. I ran though every twist and turn I found. Hoping to lose them. I continued to run as I swerved into a dark alleyway. I looked back to check if the coast was clear. I took my eyes of the alleyway of a second and I hit something. Or maybe something hit me. It was hard and tall. It knocked me off my feet and I feel onto my back. "Are you alright love?" A tall blonde man with a British accent asked me as he offered me his hand. I took it without hesitation slowly rising to my feet. "Umm yes thank you?" I asked waiting his name. He didn't respond as he lead me out of the alley and on to the street. In the dim light I could see blood dripping from his mouth. He was a vampire and I was going to be this next pray.