Tohru Nakagome and Kimika Nitta

Sensei! Sensei! I've got it too! My Quirk appeared" a proud smirk sat on her face as she ran into the room filled with little children. Her long, pink hair just flowed behind her, her green eyes were filled with excited sparkling.

"Oh my, Tohru-chan, that's fantastic! Would you like to show us?" the young kindergartener woman squatted next to her. She sent a warm smile towards the little girl's mother who was standing in the doorway. "Don't worry, everything will be fine" she mouthed. The parent sighed, then said goodbye with a little wave and left the kindergaten's building.

"Of course I'll show the others!" she smirked. The woman reached for her hand and led her to the middle of the room.

"Children, be quiet for a moment, please! Another one of your friends got their Quirk! This time Tohru-chan was the luckiest!" she said, and then stepped aside. The little girl took a few steps towards the others. An excited wave of chills ran through her entire body. "Would you like to tell us something about it? Will you become a hero just like your father?" she asked, a playful smile on her face.

"You bet! I'll be a famous and big hero, like my dad!" she said with a proud smirk. She liked talking about her father, it made her proud and feel a little bit special about him. "About my Quirk... I-I think it's really awesome!" she shouted, her voice rang with excitement.

"Show us! Show us! Show us!" the other children chanted. She loved the fact that she made them this fired-up.

Her left hand reached out, palm facing the ceiling. She glared at her palm, the others did the same. The skin of her palm became a little humpy. The other children didn't even dare to breathe, they were so afraid that they'd miss something out. A few seconds later the skin tore. A little, snow white bone was sticking out of her hand. The whole group was silent.

"Ew!" one of them shouted out of the blue.

"Gross" another child exclaimed. He put his hand on his mouth and imitated vomiting.

"This... this... blehh!" - a little girl cried out.

"Huh? What?" the pink haired girl in the middle of the room quickly looked around, waiting for the others to tell her that they're joking.

She hid her hand behind her back and took a few steps back until the wall touched her shoulders. One of the little girls even started crying. She was so excited about this all, she thought the others will like it, that they'll be as amused as she was. She was just imagining all of this... yes, this is a nightmare!"

"Villain! She is a villain"

"Didn't you say that you were going to be a hero? Don't you see how many people are afraid of you?" one of the girls asked, an evil smile on her face "What will happen if you can fully control it? I think you should go for a villain with this."

"What kind of hero makes people feel scared?"

All of this may have happened years and years ago, but she was sure that this question would haunt her all her life even though she was trying to prove the other way around. She looked at herself in the bedroom mirror. What she was going to do may decide her next three years. Or even her whole life. The LED lights on the ceiling gave a weak light to the room, but even in this half-dark, she could see the calendar above her desk. Ever since she got the announcement that she can take her entrance exam to U.A. High School, she was literally counting the hours back. As she got up from her bed and stretched, she heard her back crack a bit. Others might think that it's back, but it made her relax a bit.