the ballad of mary jefferson

this is based on a song from 35. MM a musical expedition, i suggest you listen to the ballad of sara berry before reading this

TW: murder

Mary was a popular girl. (more like bitch) She had everything, hot body, hot boy, cheer captain and she was rich. She was scrolling through instagram when she saw that her cousin, Angie, had lost a leg in a wreck. There was a voice in her head.

Am-pu-ta-ted

Nominations for prom royalty came soon after.

The only way to make your family proud is to be queen. Uh- duh!

She wrote her name on the page, but then she heard whispers that the school would make Angie queen of the prom.

Pi-ty Vote!

But Mary was NOT going to let her win. She looked at the crown through the glass box is was in. She could taste the silver and the blood from the roses.

Mary was so obsessed that she nearly lost her mind. She abandoned her friends, her squad, and even her boyfriend. Her sanity was hung by a thread. She overheard her "friend" Theo call her socially dead with their group of friends.

She got a text from her boyfriend,saying that he was taking some girl named "Julie" to the senior prom.

Love-love Julie

That's when Mary heard that voice again. Staring in the mirror, she only had one thought.

There is seven reasons you don't win. GET. RID. OF. THEM.

Mary threw her phone at the mirror. She wasn't Mary anymore.

She got ready for the prom bringing some special items with her. Instead of going to the gym, she went to Philips locker and slid a note through

Meet me at the back of the school

Mary had a drink ready for him.

"Mary? I got your note-" he said but Mary cut him off.

"I'm sorry for how i treated you, and i was wondering if you could forgive me?" she asked holding the cup out to him. "Sure." he said as he took a sip.

He immediately dropped it as his hand went to his neck. "F-fuck!" he gasped. Then he fell to the ground, dead. Mary smirked.

Poisoned punch.

She shoved him into a bush. "Mary wha-" Theo said from behind her with a concerned look. Mary grabbed her arm and threw her back. Theos head got crunched on a rock with made a sound that Mary found very delightful.

Dashed on a rock.

Next was Frances. Mary found her in the bathroom scrolling through her phone with her back faced Mary, who had grabbed a bat on the way there. All that Frances said was "Oh-" when Mary hit her head.

Bludgeoned brains.

Susan, Angie's dear friend who helped her campaign. Mary had a different plan for her.

Marinated remains.

Next was Georges. He always had a soft spot for Angie. So when Mary found him by the pool. She grabbed his neck and held him under the water for about 2 minutes. Enough to drown him to death.

Drowned in the pool.

Alfred, her ex-boyfriend. Mary had a small knife that she used to slice him up, a lot.

Pieces spread around the school

And to think she did this all in five minutes tops. Little did she know that a certain cousin of hers was watching the whole time.

Angie didn't know what to think. She just witnessed her cousin kill her friends AND her brother! She had to do the only logical thing.

Call the cops

They put Mary in handcuffs and washed her bloody fingers and hands. Into a tight straight jacket and a small padded cell. Mary let out a angry, but sad scream.

"I'M THE QUEEN OF HIGH SCHOOL LAND!"

Stephan, John and Peggy were more upset than they'd ever been in their entire lives. Stephan could not ever talk about Frances without losing it.

Maria and Laff sobbed for months over both of their children's deaths.

The Hamilton house was never the same after Philip's death.

Aaron Burr locked himself away from the world. Theo was all he had left. And now she was gone.

Violetta and the Lee's rarely talked about the death of Alfred.

Angelica and Thomas were shocked at what their daughter did. And they always felt guilty when the saw their family.

"I'm sorry"

W O W

i cried writing this

its fine i didn't need this heart anyways