Chapter 1

Izuku's p.o.v

In this world there are supernatural powers called quirks and that means there are heros and villain. 80% of the world have them. I bet you are wondering about the other 20% of the world well they are quirkless and that is how I got here.

I was born quirkless and my father was the number 1 hero but what people didn't know is that he was also the number 1 villain and when he found out I was quirkless he gave me to his league.

I have been a test subject since then and they don't care if I died and so they give me quirks and and animal blood so now I am no longer human I am a nomu or whatever they call it but I am different form the other nomus because I still have my human form.

I bet you are all wondering why my mom never stopped this, well she killed herself after finding out I was useless and quirkless, funny isn't it.

I was only 6 when all this started but now I am 13 nearly 14 and I am still in this hell hole, but I guess it's not that bad anymore since Eri came, oh right Eri is a little girl that was brought here because she had a powerful quirk but my bastard of a father couldn't take it away so he turned her into a test subject and now she is like me.

We like our animal blood because we can be half animal half human or full animal and I guess since it's not a quirk Eraser Head can't Erase it but I don't know. We are normally in our full animal form, mine is a wolf and Eri's is a lynx so when we are halfing I have wolf ears and tail and Eri has lynx ears and tail.

Note: halfing is what they call it when they are half human half animal.

Eri: "Hey big brother?"

I heard as I was pushed of the metal bed and yes we have a metal bed and no blankets or pillows.

Izuku: "what?"

I sat up and rubbed my head because it hurt.

Eri: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

My ears went straight down because of how loud she was but I laughed it off.

Izuku: "thanks eri"

But we didn't stay happy for long because Tomura Shigaraki the leader of the league came in.

Tomura: "ok brats who wants to go first?"

I got in front of Eri to protect her and then he started hitting me and using his quirk on me.

BOOOOOOM

Tomura: "shit"

All Might: "I AM HERE"

Tomura was mad I could tell by the way he was hurting me, just as I thought he wouldn't stop there was a sudden loud boom and then a man's voice saying 'I AM HERE' I know straight away it was All Might but I wasn't excited to hear him at all. But I was happy that me and Eri would be getting out of here.

Note: In this Izuku isn't a fanboy because he give up on thinking heros would save him but he still wants to be a hero if that makes sense.

Tomura: "stay here brats I will be back"

And with that he was gone, I looked at Eri and she look scared.

Izuku: "hey eri I need you to run and get help"

Eri: "but you are hurt I can't just leave you by yourself"

I could tell she wanted to help me but with the quirk cancelling collars we have on we can't use our quirks.

Izuku: "I will be fine but you need to go and get help"

She got up and went to the door and opened it and ran out and then I was starting to feel lightheaded and then everything went dark.