Chapter 1

Izuku p.o.v

"Mom when I grow up I am going to be the greatest hero there ever was" giggling "I know you will be Izuku" laughing.

"I was stupid and naive back then, wasn't I mom?" *sighs*

"Sorry kid you don't have a quirk" shocked "mom can I still be a hero like All Might?" Crying "I am so sorry Izuku" crying.

"You know that isn't what I wanted to to hear back then" *looks up*

Now look at me, all I do is drink, do drugs, I am depressed and I self-harm. I hate this mom.

"Well I better get home, bye mom I will come and visit you soon"

Oh I bet you are all confused, well let me explain. It all started when I was 8 and me and my mom went to the park and a villain attack and the heros just stood there because they didn't have the "right" quirks for the job and because of that the villain killed 10 people and one of them was my mom.

And the villain got a way with it, I was so mad they were heros for god sake and they let a villain kill 10 people just because they didn't have the "right" quirks, but did doesn't matter if they had the right quirk or not they still could of saved them.

If you haven't guessed yet I hate heros especially All Might because he was there and didn't do anything, I anyways thought he would save everyone but NO HE JUST STOOD THERE AND WATCHED THE VILLAIN KILL ALL THOSE PEOPLE. But not all heros stood there Eraser Head he tried to help.

Oh I also should mention I have 4 friends their names are Hitoshi Shinso, Mashirao Ojiro and Kira Shimura. They all go to UA and they know I am the Night Wolf, that is my vigilante name.

This is what I looked like before I trained:

And this is after I trained:

(He is ment to have long hair)

My hair colour changed and I have grow it out and I found out I had a wolf quirk but I needed long hair to use it. Oh and I have one red eye and one green eye. I am also an alpha wolf so I have alpha powers; like teleportation, control of the elements, I can read people's minds and I have quick healing, plus I have 3 forms; human, half wolf - half human and wolf form.