What Did I Do?

⚠Slight lemon at the beginning⚠ (You can skip if you want!)

Toga's POV

-----------------------

     "Huh? F...further? What does that mean?"

     Izu baby asked with a puzzled look. I grinned instead of replying, then sat him on my bed.

     "What are you...... doing?"

     I didn't reply, but bit my sweetheart's collar with my fangs. Little bit of blood came out from the bite. Then I went inside Izu baby's T-shirt, biting his nipples. I heard him moaning.

     "Ah, Toga...... Please......"

     I got out of his cloth, then took off Izu baby's pants and underwear. He seemed really embarrassed, but I didn't mind. I started to stroke his dick, pumping. I could feel his dick hardening. I licked its tip, going to the inner part. Then I sucked it. My mouth was full of his cock, and it felt really good. I began to suck it more radically, with a similar manner of sucking blood. 

     "Fuck. So...... good."

     Izu baby said while moaning.

     "Toga...... I'm...... a...about to......"

     He finally cummed into my mouth. I swallowed all of the liquid. 

     "Mmm~ Yummy~"

     I said, licking the remaining semen on my lips. Izu baby looked exhausted, but soon stood up. 

     "Um...... Toga? It was really good, but I have to go."

     "Okay, can I go with you? I want to see you go well."

     My sweetie nodded, smiling. How cute when he smiles!! I felt myself blushing a lot.

     He held my hands, then left the house with me. We walked to his house together.

Midoriya's POV

-----------------------------

     I was surprised of Toga's sudden sexual act, but I should admit that is was so good. Me and Toga were walking to my house while talking about each others' middle school story. She will go back to her home when I arrive at my house. We went inside to the alley that I met Toga. But suddenly, a person appeared in front of us. I could see his face dimly, and he seemed to be a hero. The hero shouted,

     "You are Himiko Toga! We've been looking for you a long time! And this boy......? He doesn't seem like a villain, but I think I should arrest you both!"

     As soon as he finished his words, he punched Toga in her face. That hero's quirk might be increasing the pain because it doesn't seem like he punched hard, but Toga wasn't able to stand up. 

     "Toga!!"

     I yelled, running to her and looking at her face anxiously. Then I turned my head to the hero, glaring at him in an anger. I was so angry that he punched my girlfriend. Why is he punching the other person? I know that Toga is a villain they were looking for, but...... It's not moral to hurt other people as a hero! I unconsciously activated my quirk, rushing to the hero. I shouted,

     "One for All 50%! Detroit Sma-sh!!!"

     Then I punched him in his face. My punch was so strong, and I couldn't control it because I was not sane. The hero fell back, and didn't move. I approached to him, and he was not breathing. I killed him. I killed him. I finally got conscious, and I sat down on the spot with a blank face. I heard footsteps from behind. It was Toga.

     "Izu...... baby? Are you okay?"

     I could feel that there was an anxiety in her words. I wanted to hug her and apologize, but...... I couldn't. Instead, I waved aside her hands as she put them on my shoulders. I could see her surprised with a hurt expression on her face even without looking at her. But not only that, I yelled at Toga,

     "It's all because of you, Toga!! See that hero? I killed him. This never happened before. You made me to kill that hero!"

     I turned around and saw Toga, shocked. And soon, she was bursting out tears. I realized that I said wrong thing to her. I wanted to pick up the words that I said, but it was impossible. Toga said coldly, 

     "I'm sorry if I made you worry about me, Midoriya.

     Then she turned back and ran away from me without looking at me. I was just staying still at the same spot. I stared at Toga until I couldn't see her. Midoriya? She never called me that way. She always called me 'Izu baby', 'sweetheart', or something else, but not Midoriya. She might be really upset with me. And if I was Toga, I would be upset, too. 

     "What did I do?! To the hero, and to Toga, both of them......" I shouted to myself.

     I knelt down and cried until I went back to home. I cried for an hour.

     Timeskip to where Midoriya get to his house

     I opened the door and just went upstairs to my room, with an expressionless face. Then I just fell down to my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about Toga, and I hated myself. Later, I could hear my mom entering the house, and cooking. I smelled of katsudon, my favorite food, but I couldn't eat dinner. I had no appetite to eat anything.

     "Izuku, come and eat dinner!"

     "Sorry mom, but I'm not hungry."

     After a few minutes, mom came to my room and sat next to me.

     "Izuku, did something bad happened to you?"

     "..." I didn't reply.

     Mom stared at me and went out of my room. Suddenly, I thought of an idea.

     How about going to Toga's house later?

     I decided to do that and fell asleep. 

     When I woke up, it was 11 p.m. Not late, though. I dressed up and left the house quietly. I walked to Toga's house, and I saw her room's window opened. It was lucky for me, and I activated 'Full Cowl' to climb up the wall. I peeked inside the room while clinging on the window, and heard Toga sobbing and saying,

     "I thought you were mine, don't go...... Izu baby...... I still love you."

     I felt the tears drop down my face after hearing that. I silently went inside her room through an opened window. I sat next to Toga. After a few minutes, she woke up and was surprised to see me. 

     "Izu...... Why are you here?"

     "Toga...... I'm so sorry for everything. It was not myself when I yelled at you, and I was so frustrated that I killed someone. I...I'm so sorry, and......"

     Toga waited for me to continue my words.

     "And...... I love you, Toga."

     Toga smiled widely with tears forming. I laid down on her bed, and we both fell asleep while cuddling together.

A/N: This was the longest chapter that I've ever written, and hope you enjoyed <3