"well i'd rather be with you"

Aoyama pov

"Class have a seat so we can begin" Aizawa said in a tired voice. Then he began to lecture us on quirks and how if we make the right choices we could become a pro hero and other things like that but i couldn't stop thinking about bakugou. With his scarlet eyes and his soft pink lips which i could kiss all day. But only if he felt the same way i say as i put my hand on my chin and my arm on my desk.

Bakugou pov

I look over at yuga and see him doing his usual staring off into space. i can't help but think he looks cute not that he's not cute all the time because he is but when he's focused he's especially cute. I had a crush on him but i wasn't like a small thing every time he would do anything i would feel a slight heat creep up my face. Oh i wish i could tell him how i feel but when it comes to feelings im a MAJOR pussy.

"Bakugou?" someone calls my name snapping me out of my day dream "yes"i replied " well it's time to go to lunch" aoyama said with his cute smile. "Oh i was distracted the whole class and lost track of time" i said "same here, shall we go" he said " sure". We walked to the lunch room and get our food. Then i meet up with my friends i called the bakusquad. " Sup manly bro" Kirishima said as i sat at the table. But i couldn't help but notice that aoyama was no longer behind me. I look around and see him sitting alone, i sat with him at lunch sometimes but he did not like to be around a lot of people but i assured him that he would be welcomed with us but he was still very opposed to the idea due to some experiences in the past. I make eye contact with him and wave for him to come over but he shakes his head lightly with a smile. "Oi Dumbasses i'm leaving" i said grabbing my tray and walking over to yuga.

Aoyama pov

"You didn't have to come over here" i said feeling a bit guilty. " Well i'd rather be here with you than with those brainless loudmouths " he says which makes me blush a little. This guy was really perfect and even though he was flawed i still think he's perfect.