Dinner

Laura's PV:

Right now I'm heading to the Outback with Ross. I know it's weird right. Who knew I would ever be eating dinner with my enemy. He stood up to my brother for me though and that was really cool of him so I at least owe him a steak dinner at the best steak house in California.

I really can't believe Ross stood up to David like that I mean Ross is muscular and tall but David has got Ross by about half a foot and he's muscular to so I would have never been able to break up there fight. I have to say that would have been entertaining though I don't know if I would want to break that up.

I would get to watch both of them who I hate beat the shit out of each other though.

Ross's PV:

We're currently in Laura's car driving to the Outback. Might I say she has a nice car it's a red Lamborghini. I never pictured Laura driving a red lambo. She does look hot driving it though.

We're heading to the Outback Steakhouse and I've never been there before but I've heard it's really good. I love steak so anything that has to do with steak is going to be fine with me. I just can't believe I'm actually in the same car as Laura Marano driving and were not killing each other.

We really have made some progress today. If it wasn't for her prick brother I probably wouldn't be here right now. I really wanted to beat the shit out of him so badly.

NO ONES PV:

Laura: yo Ross were here
Ross: oh sorry
Laura: it's okay. what were u thinking about
Ross: just how much I love your red lambo.
Laura: okay. Don't you have a ton of money u can just get your own.
Ross: yeah but still I wouldn't look as good driving it.(smirking)
Laura: really Ross wtf
Ross: hey u have to be honest these days.
Laura: whatever(laughs and walks away)
Ross: okay what's good in this place??
Laura: everything
Ross: that isn't helping
Laura: I always get there filet and shrimp and then pick 2 sides.
Ross: okay sounds good
Laura: your not going to look at the menu your just going to get what I'm getting
Ross: pretty much
Laura: u live a sad life
Ross: oh well. So tell me about yourself.
Laura: what is this 20 questions some deep convo.
Ross: no I just want to get to know u better
Laura: look what I told u today and what u heard back there pretty much sums me up
Ross: no it doesn't u just don't want to tell me. What happened between u and your family let's start there??
Laura: that's a story where I need a lot of liquor in me.
Ross:(calls of waiter) asks him for a beer and a toc shock. Okay u got your liquor now begin.
Laura: your a pain in my ass u know that.
Ross: I know
Laura: okay well it was way back to when I was like 14 my dad died in a fire. He was a fireman and he was the chief of fireman so everyone showed up at the wake and funeral there was this whole thing there were hundreds of people there. After my dad died I felt like I lost a huge part of my life and I changed for the worst. That's when I started my drug and alcohol addiction.
Ross: I'm so sorry Laura.
Laura: that's not all. After I started my drug and alcohol addiction my grades dropped I started fighting with my mom more than I usually did. Granted me and my mom never had the best relationship but after my dad died and I got into drugs and alcohol our relationship got worse. I would go weeks without saying a word to her. She was literally the worst thing in my life and still is.
Ross: why do u hate your family so much??
Laura: well my brother David got me into drugs and alcohol and yes I know I asked him but he should have been smart and stopped me. I have a future I mean I'm surprised he hasn't OD yet or died of alcohol poisoning that's how fucked up he is. My mother that's a whole different story for a whole different time because we have a fucked up relationship if u could even call it that.
Ross: I'm so sorry Laura I mean I knew u had family problems but I mean that's fucked up. And I'm so sorry about your dad. It sounds like he really meant a lot to u.
Laura: he did he was all I had it was me and him. He always knew how to make me feel better and vise versa we could make each other laugh our asses off and I just miss him(crying)
Ross: how long has he been gone
Laura: he's been gone 8 years. The night we got the call was the worst night of my life. My mom and I had a terrible fight. He wasn't home he was at work David was off getting high somewhere and I was running down the street from the awful shit my mother said to me. I finally came home after about 4 hours and outside was my worst nightmare. I ran inside and there they were my dads best friends my mom crying and David is know where to be seen that fucking asshole.
Ross: wow your brother is really fucked up
Laura: yeah tell me about it. I go inside and I sit next to my dads best friend max and he has tears in his eyes and I knew right then that my whole world had just came crashing down. They told my mother and I that my dad was getting ready to walk out of the burning building because it was starting to collapse but being the noble man he is he went back inside because he heard screams. Once he got in there he saw it was a mother and her new born baby he got them and he brought them outside but he was to late the mother and the child were taken out by EMTS but my dad just before he got out the building collapsed on him. There was no way to save him. You know the best part is David didn't even show up to the wake or funeral he decided to go and get high with his asshole friends.
Ross: that's horrible Laura I had no idea.
Laura: yeah my life's a shit show. But enough of the pity party tell me about u(wipes her tears)