Chapter 4

*Y/N PoV*

 The next morning me and Muichiro were walking with Principal Nezu to U.A highschool. I couldn't help but get nervous. I never imagined having to come here again. My fear and anxiety got worse when Nezu said,

"Alright before we arrive I want to explain a couple things. Here people believe that demons and demon slayers are myths. I want you to keep it that way if possible. Another thing is that only me, your teacher and All might know the real reason why you are here..." i noticeably tense when I heard all might but I quickly shook it off... "the last thing also involves All Might. Y/N as you might know. He got in a fight once and because of this fight he can't maintain his form. It has decreased the amount of time he can maintain his form so he can only be muscular for a little less than 3 hours. Due to this he has his son as a successor Izuku Midoriya."

When that name came out of his mouth I completely stopped. I began to panic. I didn't think I would see him again. I don't want to face my brother. Not after I spent so many years trying to forget him. What if he finds out? What if they try to drag me back home. I can't do this.

I open my mouth and say, "I...uhm...I lied. I won't be able to do this mission. I am sorry but please don't ask questions" 

Without saying anything more I ran off. I hear someone trying to say something but I didn't listen. As I ran tears began to fall down my face. Everything around me is blurred and I feel people watching me but I don't care. I just want to go back to my estate. I suddenly hear someone running towards me. I try to run faster but they are a lot faster than me. I suddenly feel them grasp my wrist forcing me to stop. I was about to yell at them but when I looked up I see Muichiro. I was so surprised that I just stood there staring tears still streaming down my face. 

*Muichiro PoV*

As the weird animal thing was explaining stuff. I feel someone beside me tense. I looked at them to see a [hair color] girl. 

Do I know them? They seem familiar. I think their name was ...uh...Y/N. That sounds right.

I look back at her to see her more relaxed. The principal continues to talk, not realizing Y/N's nervous moment. He began to explain something about someone having a successor but I wasn't really listening. What caught me attention was that girl...Y/N... she stopped walking completely. I look in her eyes only to find fear and panic. I was about to ask why she stopped when she muttered something about not being able to do this mission and apologizing. Then she ran off. 

Nezu said, "Dang I thought this would happen. Y/N WAIT YOU ALREADY PROMISED TO DO THE MISSION." 

I just stared, 'who does she think she is. Running off like that. We have a mission to do.'

I took off running so I could catch up to her. She was fast for a normal person but for someone who is a hashira I expected a bit better.I eventually got into arms distance from her so I grabbed her wrist. I could feel her growed annoyed but it was replaced by confusion when she saw me. Her eyes were filled with tears and it looked like she was on the verge of a panic attack. I just stared at her

'I would be lying if I say her eyes weren't beautiful. The tears don't suit her though...wait a second what am I thinking!'

I decided to snap out of my thoughts. The girl I was holding, Y/N, I think she has calmed down and is waiting for me to say something. I am still annoyed by her running off.

"What were you thinking? Even I remember we have a mission to do. You can't just run away from a mission when you want. Especially you since you decided to take up the title of a hashira."