one / un

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Dᴀᴛᴇ: January 12th, 2019
Aʀᴇɴᴀ: Empress Ballroom
Eᴠᴇɴᴛ: NXT UK Takeover - Blackpool
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Blackpool, England
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

★。\|/。★
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

The NXT UK universe has been buzzing in anticipation for the first-ever Takeover here in Blackpool and the main event calibre matches that were scheduled for tonight. Fans preparing themselves for the endless amount of spectacular moves from their favourites and who was going to pick up the win.

Are they going to love or hate me tonight? Of course, they'll love me. How do you even know this? The countless social media posts predicting as to where I would sign with is the first reason they'll be excited. Europe, in general, is famous for mat wrestling as well as high energy power moves that have consistently given almost five-star matches.

Numerous superstars were warming up within deserted hallways or off to the side in their gears, their heads glancing up when my heels clicked against the floor. Most of the men and women that fought in Germany's wXw had previously signed contracts here in WWE meaning there were some familiar faces.

"Taisia! Just the woman I have been looking for. Tonight you're going to go down to the ring and pretend to raise the hand of Toni then attack her. So creative want you to grab a microphone and do a promo about how the championship should be held by an actual European woman. However, welcome to NXT UK and everyone will be watching you closely." William Regal confronted me, evidently being excited about tonight's event.

"You make sure that creative do watch closely in everything I do because I'm not here to play around and make friends. I'm here to win championships. But I'll do that promo and it's going to be the best one in the whole of WWE." I cockily but politely excused myself over to my dressing room. The storyline that had been created for me already made a whole lot of sense and whoever had won the promo would be relevant.

Toni and Rhea are both billed from Australia, not Europe or even the United Kingdom. Even though the commonwealth meant they could technically have contracts as well as wrestle without problems. It didn't particularly anger me but it was the frustration that rose within me a lot more. Why are there no other United Kingdom or European superstars doing anything about this? They don't have the balls to do it.

While on the way to my assigned dressing room, the makeup and hair ladies dragged me over to the producer's chair immediately beginning on my appearance. This was something I loved about each and every wrestling event because it meant that I could stay seated while the girls and sometimes men did what they thought suited with my clothes.

"I'm super excited to see what you're going to be doing here in WWE because you could go far, I have watched most of your matches especially in wXw and all of the ones I could find online." The woman who introduced herself as Martha continued to blend and apply my makeup before another younger woman began to talk. Honestly, some people say they have seen my matches but have other opinions of them making me not believe a single word this woman was saying.

"All I'm going to say is, just sit back and watch me make history." I wasn't going to take any shit from anyone anymore and I was going to show everyone that I wasn't to be underlooked. Causing friendships to end was what I was best at because they all realised that I can drop them at an instinct, no matter the circumstances.