Bookshop Antics

Aziraphale was shelving books but stopped when he saw some dust on the books. He would have to get Eden to start dusting. As he carried his armful of books back to his desk, he heard a deep, booming voice. "PRIBCALPAILTY AZIRAPHALE!"

Aziraphale jumped, which made him drop the books. "Yes Lord?" he gasped.

"YES IT IS I! GOD! THE ALMIGHTY! I HAVE AN ASSIMENT FOR YOU!" the voice said.

"Oh well, this is most unexpected..." Aziraphale began to make sure his tartan bowtie was straight and that his clothes weren't wrinkled.

"YOU MUST LET DUGEON MASTER CROWLEY MAKE OUT WITH YOU MORE OFTEN DURING YOUR D&D CAMPAIGNS!"

"I beg your pardon?" Aziraphale gasped, his face now as red as a strawberry.

"YOU HEARD ME!" The voice boomed. Aziraphale realized that it was very familiar....

"DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER EXTRA HUGS, KISSES AND SUSHI!"

"Anything else?" Aziraphale asked as he creeped around the rows of shelves, looking for the source of the voice...and the sound of muffled laughter.

"YOUR DAUGHTER REQUESTS A PUPPY PRINCIPALITY!" He found where the voice was coming from.

He peeked around the corner of a shelf and saw Eden and Crowley. They were in the aisle that was notorious for the echoes it could produce, which came in handy to scare off customers....

He saw Crowley on the floor trying and failing to contain his laughter, and there she was.

Eden had her hands cupped around her mouth as she continued. "I MUST SIGN OFF FOR NOW! I HAVE A LOT OF GODLY THINGS TO DO!" the twenty four year old declared in her most godlike voice.

"Yes, like dusting young lady!" Aziraphale said as he stepped out from his hiding place. Eden squealed as Crowley shot to his feet, "The jig is up!" He and Eden tried to run for it, but Aziraphale was quicker. He caught up to them and wrapped his arms around their waists.

"I've caught you now you rascals!" He declared.

"Is this the end Daddy?" Eden asked as Aziraphale snuggled her.

"Not if I can help it! Angel....talk dirty to me..." Crowley said seductively.

"ANTHONY JENNIFER CROWLEY! Not in front of our daughter!" Aziraphale exclaimed, his cheeks flushing a bright red. Eden took advantage of her Papa's shock and squirmed away, "I'm free!" she squealed.

"I like it when you call me Jennifer, even though its just a J." Crowley purred as he ran a hand through Aziraphale's pale blond curls.

"You are a foul, foul fiend." Aziraphale murmured as Crowley planted a kiss on his flushed cheek.

"That's why you love me angel." Crowley said with a wicked grin.

"You are quite right dear boy." Aziraphale replied as he and Crowley's lips met.