FOUR

SEASON 1, EPISODE 3

SEASON 1, EPISODE 3

THE SCHOOL BELL RINGS, as lunch begins. Olivia was eating her food well Yasmine, Sam and Moon were just on their phones, not paying attention to what her mother starts to say.

"Cyberbullying is no laughing matter. Sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face." Olivia bit her lip and suddenly felt a little confused. Her mother didn't tell her she was speaking out about cyberbullying. The girls weren't paying attention but she was.

She looked over at Miguel's table and saw Eli looking down trying to take attention off of him.

"I'm not gonna name names, but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity."

Oh shit, Olivia didn't the words coming out of her mother's mouth. Everyone immediately knew she was talking about Eli and so did the rest of the school.

Oh god. He was crying! Olivia looked down for a second feeling slight anger come over her. She was going to have to keep a close eye on Eli, but she had a feeling it had something to do with Kyler and his gang.

Eli looked around seeing a lot of eyes on him, chuckling and pointing with their friends. He immediately feels tears start to form in his eyes before subconsciously covers his lip.

Demetri looks at his friends with a slight pity and sadly. Well Miguel shakes his head feeling bad for his new friend.

"The kid right there! The kid with the weird lip." They heard and so did Olivia, which subconsciously made her get up. The girls noticed but didn't say anything seeing as they had no idea what her mom said.

"But today, our goal here is to make this school a safe space for all students." Olivia goes up to her mother and whispers.

"Mom, you should talk about costumes. You know culturally sensitive., we talked about her last night." Olivia says quietly as her mom gives her a slight look of appreciation. "Thanks honey."

But olivia wasn't done, she walks over to the table near Miguel's. Seeing the girl who whispered quite loudly about Eli. She glares at the table, before sitting down on an empty seat.

Olivia knew other tables around her were watching so she smirks before saying, "Kendall, you shouldn't be laughing. I mean your boyfriend has been cheating on you with your best friend. You didn't hear this from me but I heard them doing the dirty in the boys locker room."

Multiple gasps were heard about, well Kendall looked at her best friend and boyfriend look both looked down ashamed. "Cece! Is this true?" Her voice was filled with betrayal and hurt.