-Sick-

...........The next morning........

Ugh..I feel absolutely awful 

You groan opening your eyes 

*Ring*....*Ring*.....*Ring*

Turning to the table you pick up the phone "Mmm, what"

Lei "y/n!!Why aren't you in work!?" My best friend  yells in my ear.

suddenly I check the time to see that its 11:32 am

"Sh*t" I sigh into the phone "I'm sorry but ,I think I'm sick.."

Lei "Noooo,I would come and help you but, I cant clock out of work today" Lei said with a long pause before she thinks of something "You know who doesn't have to work today" She exclaims cheekily.

"who?" You ask with confusion in your voice.

"D-E-K-U" She say happily 

"No-No-No do not make that busy man come here just to help me-" You groan tiredly with coughs following after.

"y/n, you need help and he is the only one off" Lei says more sternly

"But its his day off-"

"BYEEE-I have a hero to talk to"

"NO le-UGHGHGH" 

You put your phone down and get up with a horrible headache.

........................

Lei spots deku and goes over to him "Deku!"

The hero looks down at her "Yes?"

Lei "Its y/n she cant come into work today because she is very sick"

His once normal face turns into a worried face "Oh! is she alright???"

Lei" I don't think so..She sounded horrible over the phone -I cant help her because I'm busy today.."*Heh got him right where I want him*

Deku looks at the ground then up at lei "I can go check on her" 

Lei "Great! Thank u so much!!" *Bingo* she turns around and smirks to herself.

..................

As I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth there is a knock at my door"???who could that be??"

Walking to the door with my toothbrush in my mouth I open it revealing Deku..

"Deku!?what are u doing here???" I ask taking the tooth brush out of my messy mouth

"I heard u were sick and came to see if you were all right" He looks down at me softly smiling

*LEIIII IM GONNA KILL YOU* I keep a straight face then step aside "Oh, come in please"

He walks in scanning my apartment then just awkwardly stands there

I wait for a moment then speak up "You can sit down-"

"Oh right" he sits down on the couch and y/p/n jumps up purring "aww hello there" He strokes her.

"Would u like anything to drink?"

"N-no .."

"Ok" you get yourself water then feel someone behind you 

"y/n...You need to rest" he takes my hand and leads me to my bed "lay down please"

I nod and lay down *SBDFHSBFUYWHFIU* my heart was racing- what just happened -

A blush creeps onto my face