Backstory ._.

Your mom is a single mom because she hops back and fourth between people and you don't really like it, tbh you rather just live as an orphan. You had never once met your real dad and couldn't care less if you did or not. You recently got into a great school called U.A. High school and it was a school for hero's.

You didn't have any friends there but you knew one of the kids, his name was Shoto Todoroki.

You two knew each other and used to hang out when you were younger. But that was only because Todorokis dad was one of the men your mother had been with for a couple of years.

You and shoto were very good friends for a while until your mom decided to end it with his dad.

That's when you and shoto stopped hanging out and never saw each other, unless it was by coincidence at the mall or something. But as soon as endeavor saw you and your mom he looked in the other direction and walked away completely ignoring you.

This is why you hated you mom and rather be an orphan. Because she ruined your friendship with todoroki and made your life a miserable mess......all you wanted was to see todoroki and hang out with him like you used to.

You haven't seen shoto for years and soon he became a distant memory.