Chapter 3.5

" Oof! "

A boy with a yellow beany said. " Sorry! " The kid with yellow beany said. He had brown hair and brown eyes, he looked like he was the same age as techno. " Its oka- " The piglet turned to clay but he wasn't there anymore.

He tried to search for clay but he was nowhere in sight. " Who are u looking for? " The beany asked the piglet. The piglet stared at the brown head.

" S-someone.. he was here then he suddenly disappeared when u bumped into me.. " Technoblade stuttered. He panicked as he tried to search for clay but he wasn't there. ' So thats what he meant... ' the piglet tried not to worry, but was still paranoid.

" U seem lost.. what about you go to the castle, my dad might help u there! And find your uh friend " The brown headed asked kindly. Techno stared at him before saying anything.

" Can i trust you..? " Technoblade said, he was afraid he was gonna get kidnapped, worst killed because on what species he was.

" Yes, my name is wilbur.. you? " Wilbur handed out his hand.

" technoblade.. " the piglet Shook his hand.

Wilbur smiled and grabbed him by the hand. Technoblade followed cause he didn't think he was that much of an threat. Wilbur lead the piglet to an castle, a big one. " W-wait why are we here? " The piglet shook his head. The place was gigantic and huge.
( idk what the difference between huge and gigantic but ill write it anyways so more words l o l )

" Oh i forgot to tell you! Im a prince! " Wilbur smiled at him. Techno's eyes twitched. It made sense, he had good and clean clothing, not to mention his loyalty and his accent.

" Y-you guys are not gonna make me your slaves are you?! " Techno letted go of his hand. He was always told by his parents that royalty are cruel and make u slaves if your poor. Not to mention the government was extremely evil. And the fact that because of them, piglets are now hunted.

Wilbur looked at him confused. " What are u talking about? " Wilbur stared at the piglet hoping for an answer.

" W-well.. at my old place, we were againts the government because on what we were.. " the piglet stared at the floor crossing his arm.

" Dont worry! The king is also like you, but uh an crow, i think. " Wilbur chuckled while putting his hand in the back of his head.

" Plus! We dont hunt piglets here, its a free kingdom. Unless... when the government wants to go to war with us, we would be extremely... uhm how do u explain it- Indestructible? "

Wilbur said, he was very dumb so he didn't know what on how to explain the word. Will skipped his lessons to go and find salmons in the lake. But he has not been skipping when his father promised him that he will play with wilbur more often.

" Your a human piglet right? " Wilbur looked at technoblade.

" U-uhm yeah.. i think.." He mumbled.

" Oh okay. " Wilbur chuckled.

" Anyways, lets just enter the castle, my dad has to be worried that I suddenly disappeared after he was scolding me for having 10 salmon fishes in my room " Wilbur laughed as he whined.

" You have 10 salmons in your room? "

" Yeahhh i like them very much. "

" If u like them u should marry one. " The piglet said sarcastically.

" great idea! "

" That was a joke. " The piglet mumbled quietly while sighing.

The both was laughing quietly as they teased. The both entered the castle while Wilbur was saying hi to the guards. Techno was still worried on where his friend might be, but as clay said he shouldn't worry much so he tried not to think about him but focus to wilbur instead, tho they were having a conversation techno still knew he had to keep his guard on.