Chapter 2

-Olivia POV-

While we were walking to school, I had this strange feeling like someone was watching or following us, it may be my imagination but suddenly I heard a "BOO" coming from behind us, we were all suprised and we looked behind us seeing a stranger- wait no that's William, he was a fellow classmate.

He was laughing while holding his stomach,"HEY" I said, after he was done laughing, he was about to say something but he was interrupted by Zoey saying "Hey, it's William Afton" after hearing that, William was pissed but, he calmed down quickly after that and said "Y'all, what do you think the other announcement is about?" He said while walking with us to school "I don't know but I have a weird feeling it's going to be about something special or serious" James said and by the time he said that, we were already at the school "Well, I guess this is where we part ways, bye guys, see y'all at lunch!" William said. Luke replied with"Bye to you too".

"What do you guys have today?" Wilbur asked after William left, "The fuck do you mean, we all have the same class" James replied reasonably."Right" Wilbur replied quickly and then we all laughed, Wilbur joined in after failing on holding in his laughs.

After we all finished laughing, Wilbur opened his mouth and said "Do you guys wanna use codenames or nicknames for the competition since there's gonna be other schools that don't know most of the schools students names because of the nicknames or codenames?" "Fuck yeah, we can confuse everyone" I said.

We all burst into laughter again, after a few seconds we all stopped laughing.

"So are we reusing nicknames or make new ones?" asked Zoey. "How about five old and five new, so ten nicknames. Is that alright?" asked James making sure having ten nicknames is alright. We all agreed once we all thought about it. "But we need to think for nicknames for the new ones" said luke sadly.

"I thought we already wrote down nicknames that have things that relates to us, something stupid or nicknames that we already have on a paper" Jake said sighing. Suddenly an idea came up "What if we use nicknames but it's in a different language?"

"That may be the answer to our problems but, do we use different languages or the same for all of our nicknames" asked Zoey."Maybe only one language for now because we don't want our grades to fall and us stressing out do we?" Jake replied."Alright, guess my plan worked" I said bored.

And then suddenly there was an announcement and it said "Every students of Winter High, please go to the auditorium, I repeat, Every student of Winter High, please go to the auditorium".

"Huh, maybe it's about the announcement?" James said, "Maybe, but let's go. We don't want to stand do we?" Zoey said, sarcastically, "Yeah, let's go" said Willbur.

--------------------

A/N

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

The nicknames will come next chapter

517 words