chapter 1

Hinata's pov

As i went to the gym i heared someone talming about 'me'?. Ofcourse i eavesdroped at their conversation bcs im curiuos what they talking about me.

I sneek at the bushes where everyone cant find me i heared them saying .

"did you know that kageyama cheated on hinata?" One said carelessly.

"Shut up!" The other girl quickly shuts her friend down fearing that there might be someone who heard there conversation.

"Ikr, someone see him kissing another boy!" The other girl agreed to the first girl.

"Maybe its hinata?" One shyly ask.

"No, the hair are blond! And hinata-kuns hair are orange!" The other girl explained.

'no no no no, that cant be true' i thought while tears forming in my eyes.

"Poor hinata-kun" i heared someone say with a pitiful look in her eyes same as all of them.

"Yeah! Hinata deserves someone much better than that bastard kageyama!" Someone angirly spat out.

"Like if he is tired of him they can just broke up so it will not hurt! But CHEATING?!? THAT'S MESSED UP!" The girl angirly said with her eyes turning into flame bcs of the anger all of the girls too as they heared her.

They began to spat out there opinions about how he should not be cheating or cheating is bad while i sat there thinking what should i do.

After a while.

I ran out from the bushes that i was hiding and run not knowing where my feet drag me.

Soon i found myself in an alley i walk around trying to find my way out hoping I wouldnt be dragged into some gangsters or something like that and saw kageyamas hair i was about to go at him when,

I saw him kissing another boy but it wasnt just a boy but it was atsumu! The setter of inarazaki highschool!

'But i thought atsumu san was dating sakusa san?!?' I thought with tears streaming down my face as i was trying not to make a sound.

and saw sakusa standing like a statue while holding a boquet of flowers.

"S-sakusa san!" I blurt out not knowing the two heared it.

"H-hinata! Boke what a-are you doing here?!?" Kageyama stuttered

"O-omi kun."  Both of them stutter as i feel uncomfortable while holding back my tears.

I felt an urge to cry but force myself not to cry. I felt someone dragging me away as we stop at someplace look like a park i look at the person who drag me it was □□□□□□ san?!?!

Sorry it was bad its my first time so hope you like it 😅