chapter 2

Hinata's pov

I felt someone dragging me and it was 'sakusa san?!?' I thought to myself and before i knew it burst out crying my eyeballs out.  As i felt someone hugging me and ""sniff" S-sakusa san?!? "sniff" i said while crying.

Sakusa's pov

As i got ready for atsumu's and my 6th year anniversary i thought that it would be a good idea to surprise him with his favorite flowers.

And looked at his location 'miyagi? That's weird why would he go so far there?'

I thought and went to buy a plane ticket it was 2:00 A.M in the morning when i got there it was already afternoon.

As i bought the flowers i look at the time and it was 23:34 "oh shoot im late" i thought while running i found myself in an alley way.

"no im lost" i said quitly but soon after i saw atsumu and i was about to shout his name when i saw

'kageyama? What is he doing here with atsumu?' I thought but then they suddenly kissing passionatly like they've been wanting to this for so long and i just stood there like a statue i cryed  but soon stop. But then i saw hinata coming and 'oh no' i thought  and he saw them.

After calming hinata down

Hinatas pov

"I im so sorry sakusa san" i apologize. "No its ok really"sakusa san said.

"But!" I was cutted of by sakusa.

"It wasn't you're fault they are the ones who chooses to cheat not us" sakusa said with sad tinted in his voice and anger in his eyes.

His onyx black eyes were glossy and red like he was crying fo a while I want to ask but im scared, but soon i got the courage to ask.

"H-how long have you've been there?" I hesitated.

"..." he was silent for a second and responded.

"When i saw atsumu at the ally i was about to call out to him when kageyama showed up and started kissing atsumu" he explained while he started to tear up.

"I-its ok you dont have to force it" i said as the atmosphere was getting heavier.

But he didnt hear me and continued to speak but the i did the most unthinkable thing EVER.

Im so sorry its short 😅