Bad Memories

Previously:
I just sat there unable to move or speak. Then I feel hands wrap around me that weren't Jeff's. They were clockworks and she threw me in.
Continued:
She threw me in and I struggle to get out of the pool, which makes me panic and it gets harder to breath and I'm dizzy and can barely see. I pass out.

Jeff: CLOCKWORK.

                Jeff's POV
I see her throw Ben in and everyone is splashing everyone and Ben tries to get out but fails and I see him pass out. I yell at clockwork. I jump in the pool and grab Ben and climb up the ladder and get out of the pool. I put him back where he was sitting and wait for him to wake up.
Slenderman walks up over to us and asks me why I'm wet with my clothes on.

Jeff: Because I had to save Ben because Clockwork threw him in and he passed out. 
Slenderman: Jeez Clockwork and her jokes or pranks.
Jeff: I'm really questioning letting her babysit.
Slenderman: But Im there.
Jeff: Well...Yeah but.
Slenderman: Nevermind.
Jeff: Okay then I'll try to wake Ben up.
Slenderman: Maybe try cuddling him again.
Jeff: Shut the frickkkk uppp.
Slenderman: Okokok.
Jeff: Ben wake up. Ben.
Ben: w-wha...
Jeff: You were thrown in a pool and then you passed out.

Ben starts hyperventilating and I try to calm down then tell him to focus on the fire. He watches it burn and zones out. He zones out so much that he stops breathing and I panic shaking him knocking him back to his senses. I feel him breathing again and I let out of a sigh of reliefs.  I notice that Ben seems... it's something that you can't describe. I turn his face towards me and his eyes look they're about to start bawling any minute. He closes his eyes and leans his head on my chest. I let him lay there until I feel tears on my sweatshirt. I start to speak when Ben interrupts me.

Ben: You have no idea...what it feels like to drown...to struggle and struggle..

Ben was going to continue but then grabs my knife off of me and runs towards clockwork screaming and ranting how no one knows how it feels to drown.

Ben: YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW BAD IT HURTS...TO FEEL LIKE YOUR THROAT IS CLOSING UP AND YOU'RE CHOKING AT THE SAME TIME!

Ben lunges towards clockwork and when clockwork sees she also springs towards him. We all are panicked until Slenderman's tentacle arms things wrap around both of them. Ben is furious with clockwork still and squirms until he glitches and gets loose. He drops my knife and angrily walks towards me and wraps his arms around me. I feel it again...his tears hitting my sweatshirt and I almost cry myself because it was just like when I pulled him out of the T.V during the power outage and I realized how much he trusts me and I hug him back. Slender man takes clockwork away and we stand there until he stops crying.

Ben: I'm sorry but I don't want to drown again. Jeff: It's fine Ben we don't want you to either and clockwork is just a bitch. In case that isn't obvious.
Ben: Haha
Jeff: Well a lot of people here are just..annoying *COUGH* LJACK. *COUGH*
Ljack: BITCH I WILL SHOVE MY FOOT UP YO ASS!
Jeff: ILL SHOVE MY KNIFE THROUGH THAT CARROT ON YO FACE!
Ljack: ARE YOU CALLING MY NOSE A CARROT?
Jeff: NO SHIT!
Ljack: I WILL KILL YOU WITH YOUR OWN KNIFE
Lazari: Slendyman!! Ljack and Jeff are fighting again!!!
Slenderman: Jeff. Ljack. I swear to zalgo.
Ljack and Jeff: We'll stop. Sorry Slenderman.
Slenderman: Good now go have fun.
Ben: What kind....
Slenderman: Up to you but if you do LOCK THE DOOR.
Ben: Ok I'm not complaining.
Lazari/sally: I don't get it.
Ben: It's nothing!!! Ha it's just a joke you don't need to understand haha.
Sally: You kinda sus.
Ben: Where did you even... never mind.
Slenderman: Sally did your room ever get cleaned up from when the bad things happened?
Sally: Hmmm...I don't think so.
Slenderman: Looks like I've got work to do then.